Chapter 8

Misty’s POV

Everyone was at Derek’s house even me which was shocking since I didn’t even know the guy.

I was bored they were coming up with a plan to get back at the people who kidnapped Stiles, Danny and  I.  

At the moment I was daydreaming because I WAS BORED. For the last hour or so they been trying to work out what they could do and all the answers they being coming up with ends up with someone getting killed. There was a way well it was my plan that had kept me alive for this long. Tara. She was the daughter of the head of the hunter people. If you get her the whole group/hunters are powerless because if they try to save her I could kill her or if they try to kill me they could kill her so they have to back down and let me go or I kill her. Yeah they tried to get over this weakness they have but they can’t. They say they have but I can tell that they haven’t which is funny.

You probably wondering why I haven’t told them about their weakness well I have tried but they didn’t listen or someone interrupted me so I gave up.

“Misty do you have any ideas” Stiles asked me.

“Finally yes I do it’s….”

“How about we do this idea” Aidan interrupted me.

“Uh someone shoot me” I said. Suddenly a bullet went over my head and hit the wall.

“Not literally” I said looking at them.

“We didn’t do anything” Aidan said. I looked at the window and there was a hole. I got up I saw the hunters on the ground. I then looked at the tree where I saw a snipper. He pulled  the trigger and the bullet flew towards me. I fell backwards to the floor then blacked out.