Chapter 4

Ethan's POV

Today was school and that means I could see Danny and all my friends well many Danny. When I reached school with Aidan there were police cars outside the school and police cars were never a good sign.

We walked to see where the police were I saw Stiles' dad the sheriff.

"What's going on" I asked him.

"I need to talk to Ethan he has a twin brother called Aidan" The sheriff said.

"I'm Ethan why what's wrong" I asked.

"There has been a kidnapping of three people yesterday" The sheriff said.

"What's it got to do with me" I asked.

"Well you knew them" he told me and that's when I started to panic.

"Who" I asked well more liked demanded.

"Misty, my son Stiles and your boyfriend Danny" He told me, My heart stopped Danny had been taken.

"I wanted to ask if anyone you know has threaten them" The sheriff asked.

"Um Stiles I wouldn't really know you have to ask Scott or Derek" I said.

"Derek Hale" The Sheriff said.

"Um yeah recently I've seen him hang out a lot"

"Okay what about Danny or Misty"

"Misty has just gotten here so I don't know if someone was after her before but here no and Danny everyone loves Danny so again No" I told him.

"Okay thanks but if you have a feeling or you remember that someone was acting strange around them please call me" He said giving me his card. I nodded before walking off.

"What was that about" Aidan asked when I reached him.

"Misty, Stiles and Danny they all been kidnapped" I told him.

"Do you think it could be Jenniffer again with his human sacrifice thing again" Aidan asked.

"What she's dead and what would the sacrifice be about" I asked.

"Three friends of a werewolf" He said.

"If that what's going on then poor Misty she doesn't even know what we are and she could end up dying because of us" I said running a hand through my hair.

Derek's POV

I was in the woods minding my own business when Stiles' dad's police car pulled up next to me and he got out.

"Derek I need to talk to you" He said.

"Wait" I snapped.

"There has been three kidnapping yesterday" He said.

"And this concerns me because" I asked.

"The people were Misty Wolff, Danny Mahealani and Stiles Stilinski" He told me. Stiles my baby had been taken. Yeah I knew who Danny was, Misty I didn't.

"Stilles" I said and he nodded.

"Wanted to know if anyone was hanging around Stiles weildly or had a grudge on him" He asked.

"No not what I know about" I told him. My heart was hurting someone has taken My Stiles My Baby My soul mate.

"Well if you do please tell me" He asked before leaving.

I'll find you baby hold on please.

Scott's POV

My best friend was missing along with the new girl Misty and Danny who would want to kidnapped them well it didn't go down well with Coach that his goalie had be taken and that the lacrosse game was canceled because it was to short notice to look for a new goalie.

I lay my head in Isaac's lap and he started to stroke my hair.

"It's okay scotty we will find them" Isaac told me kissing my temple.

"I hope so I can't lose my best friend" I whispered

"You won't you know how strong he is" Isaac said and I nodded.

Danny's POV

I opened my eyes to see I was in a dark room I think I was alone but because it was dark I couldn't tell. I was tied to a chair.

Where am I

What's going on