Chapter 3

Danny’s POV

Both Misty and I had decided to go for a run you know to get to know each other. We had only been running for about an hour when we heard loud crunch and snap. We turned around to see no one.

We decided to ignore it but not long later we heard it again this time we turned around we saw Stiles.

“Stiles have you been following us” I asked him.

“No was about to ask you the same question” He replied.

“If you aren't following us and we weren’t following you then who is” Misty said.

We all turned around quickly when we heard the noise again soon there was the sound of a gun going off when we looked back around Misty had gone and blood was on the floor.

Someone had taken Misty.

After Misty had disappeared, Stiles and I started looking for her but there was no use we couldn’t find her anywhere.

Soon we left not wanting that person to come back and take us as well but when we were running back the noise was following us but it was much louder another gun sound went of and when I looked around Stiles was gone.

I ran like my life depended on it, once I reached the edge of the woods I didn’t stop running.

When I finally stopped running I was outside the sheriff department.  Two people had gone missing I had to report it definitely when one was the sheriff’s son himself

I walked inside and went up to the front desk.

“Hello can I help you” A woman in her late 30’s early 40’s asked.

“I need to talk to the Sheriff” I asked.

“Okay I go tell him” She replied before leaving.

“Okay go straight on through” she replied.

Once I entered the office I was lost for words how am I going to tell him that his own son has been taken by god know who.

“How can I help you” The Sheriff asked.

“I need to report a kidnapping” I said.

“You do know that you can tell the front desk you didn’t need to see me” The Sheriff said

“No sir I need to see you” I told him.

“Okay tell me from the start what happened” He said.

“Well my friend Misty Wolff and I were out on a run when we bumped into Stiles and well long story short we were being followed first Misty went missing and then Stiles was taken and now I think they are coming after me” I said then the lights went out.

Soon you could hear the sound of gunfire. The sheriff got up and grabbed his gun.

“They come for me” I whispered.

Someone grabbed me from behind then my world went black.