Chapter 6

Misty’s POV

I checked their pulses and both of them were low. They both have boyfriends, they couldn’t die and before you say yes I know about Derek Hale and Stiles well when I first got here I saw them alright.

I only had one idea I quickly locked the door it wouldn’t hold forever but I gave me time. I bared their necks before biting down on Stiles neck first before Danny’s.

The good thing about being a rare werewolf is that you smell human so yeah no one will know that you’re a werewolf. :)

“Misty” I looked over to Stiles then Danny to see they were fully awake.

“Hey um I got to tell you something” I said.

“What” They replied at the same time.

“You’re both rare werewolves” I told them.

“Oh why” Stiles asked.

“Because you were both dying and both have love ones back at home. They nodded before getting up.

“We got to go” I said and started running.

“How do we know that they aren’t going be guarding the front” Danny asked.

“Because we not going out the front door” I shouted.

We reached the bathroom.

“The girls bathroom really” Danny said.

“You can stay and get kill or come with me and stay alive” I said entering the girls bathroom. I turned around to find Danny and Stiles following me.

“So now what do we do” They asked.

I opened the bathroom window wide.

“Wait we going to jump out the window” Danny asked.

“Yeah Danny I know you new to all of this but this is what goes on and you need to get used to this” Stiles said and I nodded before jumping out the window.

When we were all on the ground I grabbed them and we ran towards the woods hoping we can find our way to our friends.