Chapter 2

Danny's POV

After Ethan left with coach and that girl, I turned back to my boyfriend.

"Now where were we before we were rudely interrupted" he said going back into a kiss but I pulled away.

"What's wrong" he asked.

"I can't seeing Ethan again it reminds how much I love him and miss him I'm sorry" I kissed his temple before walking off I want to be with Ethan again, I hope he excepts me.

Stiles' POV

Fallen in love with someone is amazing but when you have to hide you relationship it's hard. A few months ago I started dating the one and only Derek Hale.

Derek and I both decided it would be the best idea to hide our relationship from everyone and not tell anyone about it. So yeah it's hard to love someone that you have to act around that you hate them or are scared of them it's hard.

You would expect me to just go and tell Scott that I'm dating Derek well even Derek would think I would just go and tell him but I didn't I can keep secrets. I did and still am keeping Scott's werewolf secret so come on you have to give me credit.

Ethan's POV

After Misty told us her name. Aidan and I took Misty to the front of school to enrol her. After that Misty left the school.

~the next day~

It still took me by surprise that Misty turned up to school but maybe she wants to join the school or her parents where going to enrol her at the school.

"Misty" I shouted

"Hey Ethan"

"You remembered"

"Yeah how could I forget my saviour wait a second who are you" Misty said jokingly.

"Haha very funny" I replied.

For the rest of the day I hung out with Aidan, Misty and my boyfriend again Danny.

That's was until I heard a growl that strangely made me submit like it was you Alpha but me and Aidan don't have an Alpha.

What's the hell happening!!