Chapter 5

Danny's POV

I looked around I was in a cell like I was in a prison.

"Hello" I said hoping to hear a familiar voice.

"Danny" I heard Stiles voice.

"Stiles" I said.

"Yeah it's me where are we" He asked.

"I don't know" I said.

Suddenly the lights were turned on and two people both females they were mother and daughter they had the same eyes were in the room. I looked around to see Stiles and Misty she didn't look conscious, I crawled over to her and couldn't find her pulse.

"You have to take her to hospital she could die" I shouted at them still hoping to find her pulse.

"She will be fine" The older woman said.

"What do you want with them it's me you want" I heard a croaky voice, I looked over to see Misty open her eyes.

"They heard maybe even saw us take you we couldn't let them spill about us and you should know our number one rule 'Never leave any evidence behind' Which is including these two" She said before leaving.

"What's going on Misty" I asked.

"It's hard to explain" She said.

"Misty you didn't have a pulse a few seconds ago and here you are alive" I told her.

"Alright" She said and lifted her sleeve up where there was a bullet and it was burning her skin.

"Your a werewolf" Stiles said and she nodded.

"But not just any werewolf I'm rare and I'm the last of my kind" She told us.

"What do you mean last of you kind" I asked.

"Everyone else has been killed I'm the only one left" She said with a duh in her voice.

"Oh yeah " I replied a bit embarrassed that I couldn't of worked that out for myself but then again I'm only just getting to know about werewolves and things like that so give me a break.

"We need to get that bullet out of you" I said getting up.

"How" She replied.

"Well that's a big mistake about locking me up with you people" I said reaching for the medical kit that was on the floor and with me having long arms I reached it and brought it back through the bars of the cell and then walked towards Misty.

"Right this is going to hurt Stiles I need you to hold her down" I told him, he nodded and grabbed her shoulders. I opened the bag and grabbed the tweezers and placed it on the wound, I started to get the bullet out. I looked her and saw her in half transformed werewolf form but what had shocked me was that her eyes were black not yellow, blue or red what they are normal meant to be they were black. After I had the bullet out she collapsed onto the floor trying to steady her breathing.

"Are you alright" I asked after a few minutes.

"Yeah" She replied, I looked down at the wound and it had completely healed well I wouldn't be surprised she is a werewolf and they do heal quickly.

"Right time to get out of here don't you think" She said. Misty walked over to the door to the cell and pulled it off it hinges. Stiles and I got up and followed after her. An alarm went of and I heard Misty swear under her breath.

Misty's POV

After a few minutes of trying to find the exit we lucky found it but it was too late I heard a gun fire and Danny fell to the floor.

He had been shot.

A second gun fire went off

Stiles was down as well