Chapter 7

Misty’s POV

We ran and ran in the woods we had no idea well I had no idea where we are going.

“Stiles where are you going” I asked him.

“Derek’s house” He replied but I grabbed his arm.

“What” He asked.

“Isn’t Derek gonna wonder why we aren’t hurt” I told him.

“True” Stiles said.

“Right there an ability that we can make our bodies hurt” I told them how to use the ability and then we walked towards Derek’s house when we reached there outside was Derek, Ethan, Aidan, Allison, Isaac, Lydia, Kira and Scott.

I made Danny and Stiles wrap their closes arm around my neck when I wrapped my arms around there waist to make it look they were leaning on me.

We then walked out of the trees into daylight which nearly blinded me since it was dark when we escaped.

They didn’t look around at first but when I stepped on a twig they all looked around and they were shocked to see us they were probably making a plan to save us well more Danny and Stiles then me but hey I’m fine with it.

“Stiles” Derek screamed running down and picked him up.

“Danny” Ethan screamed louder. Gods were they trying to have a screaming contest. Ethan also ran down and picked Danny up.

“Misty” I looked over at Aidan and waved. Yep I get taken and help save Stiles and Danny and when someone says my name I just wave.

“What happened” Derek asked still with Stiles in his arms.

“We got ambushed in the woods and people hurt us but mainly Misty she saved us from what happened” Danny said.

“Oh thanks for protecting them” Derek and Ethan said at the same time

“We better get them to hospital” Allison said.

We were taken to hospital and looked after by Melissa McCall also known as Scott’s Mom.

The hard part was when we were discharged and Melissa asked me for my parents number.

If you don’t get it.

My parents are both dead.

And I’m next