One

((((I know the title doesn't really match the story. I wanted to add Marissa in the story but I have no idea what to name it so))))

I hope you enjoy the story?

Thanks for reading:)

____________________________

"Demi Lovato is an international superstar currently working on her 5th world tour, she is inspirational to thousands as you may know...... Demi Lovato was spotted arriving at the studio with boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama......"

"Why do they always do this, it's not news they need something better to do with there life" Demi switched off the tv and snuggled closer to Wilmer.

"I know babe but we've talked about this so many times before don't listen to them.. Anyway how's your family we haven't seen them in awhile" Wilmer said as he was playing with Demi's hair.

Demi she sat up a little "oh I spoke to my mom the other day she said we could go over for 2 weeks, wanna go?"

"Of course mi hermosa I miss them, just tell me when" Wilmer said a little excited.

"Okay... I love it when you call me that" Demi said as she gave Wilmer a sexual look.

"Oh do you" Wilmer said as he pulled Demi even closer to him and slowly started kissing at demis neck.

Demi could feel Wilmers hot breathe against her it caused her to moan slightly. As they slid there clothes off Demi grinned as she knew what was about to happen, Wilmer carefully moved Demis body a little so he was on top. He slowly made his way down to demis legs, he began to rub his hands up and down on the inside of demis legs, Demi was moaning, craving for more as she grabbed onto Wilmers hair. Wilmer started to move his hands closer and closer to Demis vagina as he was about to start rubbing Demis phone rang.

"Baaabee you said you would turn for phone off tonight" Wilmer said sounding a little disappointed.

Demi couldn't help but laugh.. "I'm sorry babe it's my mom, I should answer this" she said as she got up to answer the phone.

Wilmer put his clothes back on as he faked a sulk. Demi laughed and put her blanket round her as she answered the phone.

"Hey mom, what's up" Demi said in cheerful tone.

"You need to come here now" Dianna quickly said.

"What why, what's happened" Demi said as she started to worry.

"It's Maddie.. I'll explain when you get here you just need to come now, please get the next flight out. She needs you, I need you, we all need you" Dianna whispered.

"Okay okay, I'll pack my stuff then I'll leave, I'll text you. You're in Texas right?" Demi said as she was tried to get dressed.

"Yeah we are, okay see you soon baby" Dianna said sounding a little relived.

Demi hung up and rushed into the bedroom.

"What was that about" Wilmer said as he followed her.

"I need to go to now, can you book me a plane ticket please" Demi said as she was putting her clothes in her suitcase.

"Yeah but why" Wilmer said as he reached for the iPad.

"Just do it I need to pack. Mom didn't tell me much I just have to go, are you coming?" Demi said whilst she was getting all her toiletries in a bag.

"Fuck I can't, meeting about my new film sorry babe, I can cancel it though?" Wilmer said sounding a little sad.

"No don't cancel, come after?" Demi said as she was zipping her suitcase up.

"Okay, here are your tickets you better get going you'll miss your flight, I love you Demi" Wilmer quickly said.

"Alright I'm going, I love you too, see you soon I'll FaceTime you when I land" Demi said as she was reaching for her keys.

Wilmer gave Demi a kiss and then she rushed out the door and left for the airport.