•Myself

➡️Few days later⬅️
➡️3rd POV⬅️
"Alright. Since Roman and Anxiety are grounded, I figured if we're practically Thomas, then let's focus on ourselves!" Patton said.

"Yeah, no thanks.I'll go to room" Anxiety, attempting to walk away. Attempting.

"Haha. Nope! You're staying." Patton said, dragging back Anxiety.

"Patton, just a simple question, why?" Roman spoke up.

"Roman he is simply trying to improve our relationship with one another. He, correct me if I'm wrong,so many changes that I can't keep up with, is trying to eliminate the fued between you and Anxiety. If you both resume, Thomas will have a headache, therefore all if us gaining one,and and an imbalance as well. To add on, the pain medication may possibly effect Anxiety and harm him. Which none of that Morality wants, so please listen to the activity." Logan explained, his description gaining stares from Anx and Roman. "My apologies".

"Hey!" Anxiety flinched at the rise from Morality's voice. "Sorry kiddo. But Logan don't feel sorry. It's okay. And quite frankly, I now understand better."
Logan looked pleased. He felt somewhat accepted.Morality had been using "big" words suggested from him. Although, the anxiety from earlier didn't refrain from adding on to the eyeshadow underneath his eyes. Lightly,but still visible.

"C-can we just move on?" Anxiety said, covering his mouth because of the small stutter. Ugh, Princey is definitely gonna make fun of me now. He thought.

"Yeah,what he said" Prince said, gesturing towards Anxiety. He actually agreed with me, Anxiety thought.

"Well then. Okay. Let's start. We will need to get to know each other better. This way we'll feel comfortable talking about anything. Got it? Okay! Topic: favourite song. Go!" Morality had said very quickly, a sign that he is getting overjoyed by the agreement.

"Well. I suppose my favourite song is ... I don't.. actually listen to alot of songs" Logan had said. Shocked faces made it's appearance around the room. Logan sunk down a bit in his chair. It then had clicked to Patton.

"It's okay. Everyone has different lives and perspectives", Patton said calmly. "Roman. Your turn. Go!".

"Well obviously I love Disney songs" He started off."Ive been dreaming of a true loves kiss" He sang, looking directly at Virgil. Virgil , looking down at Tumblr on his phone, of course earning a frown ,that for the sake of Patton, quickly making it into a smile.

"Anxiety! Your turn!" Morality said with a joyous sparkle in his eyes.

"Im no okay (I promise), but la-"

"-That's great and all kiddo but we need to focus on helping each other help ourselves. So let's move on" Patton says, not even realizing he had,or tried to, said "but lately" meaning he has grown from previous conversations and knew to add honesty. Anxiety let out a little angry hiss. As well as mumbling something along the lines of "I try but you still keep the tears in my eyes".

"Alright. My fav song is ,maybe,Peace and war from Steven Universe. At least I think it is called that" Patton said. "Now we commence part 2!" Patton ran across the room, bringing 4 notebooks and 4 peices of paper.

"Pat. What are the notebooks and papers for?" Logan asks.

"No silly! It's Thomas' thoughts the first time he noticed us. And the notebooks are for us to write in. So when others aren't there we have an notebook!" Patton said whilst bouncing. Anxiety sighed. All eyes turning towards him.

"Logan, I'll talk to you later by the way. Don't think I can't see that eyeshadow" Anxiety said. Everyone looked at Logan. Logan himself looking in a mirror Prince passed him. And just as Virgil had said, a light dark blue/black was underneath his eyes. "Secondly," everyone but Virgil had screamed.They soon relaxed after remembering the last time they reacted like that. "Why are there four papers?" He continued. "Technically I am really not supposed to get one. "My" paper probably says something along the lines of 'take anxiety pills to kill him off' or something".

"You see, Mr.Gloom! This is why Pat made this day something different. You can't be thinking like that" Prince says.

"Wh-why do you care?! Do you ever stop to realize you made me like this. You made her die. I-I- I've never wanted to cuss at you so badly until now" Anxiety says. Roman, even though he may be the bad guy, in this case, his heart shattered. He was the monster. And who was this 'her'? From what Roman knew, there was not that many females in Thomas' mind.And even then all of them dislike Virgil and/or have no connection with him.So who did he "kill"? In the midst of his thoughts, Virgil had ran off. Patton had remained calm, though. How could you be so damn evil? Roman and Logan thought.

"Roman, Logan. Ha. That's funny. RomAN, LogAN, PattON. Wow. Okay,focus Patton! Hey. Let's read our letters. It will lighten the mood. I'll talk to him while you guys read." Patton said, pushing the papers and books on to Logan's hands.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- + -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I'm sorry it took long. Derp. Also there was reference if you were wondering if it was intentional or not.

/\/\/\/\//\//\/\\/\/\\/\\/\\/\/\/\\/\/\\/\///\//\//\\\
"Oh no, Virgil. Our sweet little anxious bean" a clearly ecstatic person says.
Off in the distance another person mumbles something along the lines of "I relate to Virgil."
Yet another person walks in and says "If you want I can attempt to draw his name as best as I can for you". A small "mhmm" emitted from the ecstatic one.
Again, a person walks in. "Just be aware. His artistic skills may be from his creativity but that doesn't necessarily mean he has mastered art itself. He is also very egotistical. So a line would be his perfect." A laugh came from the corner. Most likely the one who "relates" to the anxious trait.
And yet again, a noise came from the corner. Not from the one already there but a deeper laugh. Is there anyone else here?!"I bet he can't do it. Instead of life would be better without him, life would be better without his drawings." A roast as one would say. A 'ping' sounded across the room.
"Hey Genius. They need you. Go". And thus the work for another chapter commences.