"I've Screwed Up With You"

Evan raised an eyebrow. "How does someone l-look gay?"

Jared chuckled. "We'll take you for example. You always wear cologne, always have your hair neat, and you're always wearing light blue clothes!"

"Sky blue," corrected Evan.

"See!" Said Jared. "Sky blue is g-a-y!"

"What about you?" Asked Evan. "You look p-pretty gay too."

"How?"

"Well," started Evan. "Y-you seem like a tsundere and you just kissed me! Not to mention you're wearing another guy's clothes."

"Good point. But I'm NOT a tsundere."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!" Yelled Jared.

Evan backed up a bit. "Sorry.."

"It's fine. Plus yeah you're kinda right. I'm bi, so I'm kind of gay." Sighed Jared.

"Really?" Evan managed to say.

"Yeah, and you probably want to throw up," Jared looked down.

"Why would I want to t-throw up?"

"Because.." Started Jared. "Because nobody like homosexuals."

Evan awkwardly put his arm over the burnette's shoulder. "Some do. I have nothing against it."

Jared laughed a bit. "You know.. It's funny. I have had a crush on you since, eighth grade."

Evan felt his cheeks warm up. "R-really?"

Jared nodded. "And I thought maybe, just maybe, he could be gay. Then I did, stupid shit. I've screwed up with you."

"You haven't s-screwed up. So what if I don't like you in that way. We'll always be friends, er, s-sorry family friends." Said Evan.

Jared leaned into Evan. "Friends.."

Evan nodded. "Who would have guessed," he whispered. "The joker is gay for the tree n-nerd."

Jared chuckled. "Correction. The slushi fell in love with a nugget."

"H-how would their children look like?" Asked Evan.

They both made a face of disgust. They laughed.

Suddenly, Jared's phone rang. He answered.

"Aye mom, what's up?.. Yup he is here and not dead.. yet.. I'm kidding! Sorry, sorry, sorry!" He clutched his phone and went red. "Mom! No!... Alright, yeah love you, bye!"

Evan spoke up, "And?"

"They're coming back. Apparently, PINK closed early for something." Stated Jared.

"Ok then.." Evan trailed off. He didn't know what else to say. "Can you give m-me a ride tomorrow? If you want to!"

"Of course, Acorn! We're friends now!"

Evan couldn't help but smile widely. He liked the idea of Jared treating him nicely and with respect.