Old Rusty Truck

Jared woke up to find his and Evan's legs and hands interwined with each other.

He didn't move. He couldn't move. He didn't want to move.

He also couldn't see. His vision was blurred and there were just blobs of color. He put his hand out and tried to feel for his glasses.

He finally touched Evan's face. He had them on. He took them and put them on.

He stayed and hugged Evan. His body was really warm yet he still wished he was by a  heater than depending on Evan for warmth.

After a couple of minutes, he slowly got up, hoping Evan didn't wake up. But guess what happened? Yup, he woke up!

Evan rubbed his eyes. "M-morning Jared," he said, softly.

Jared went red from embarrassment. "Get off me!" He said, as harsh as possible.

Evan blushed and shyly got up. "I-I'm going to go change," he stuttered. He went to his closet and got clothes out.

Meanwhile, Jared checked the time. "Shit, we're going to be late. Got any clothes I could borrow?"

Evan looked at him and nodded. He took out a dark blue shirt and jeans. He was pretty sure they were the same size.

"Thanks!" Says Jared while he goes into Evan's bathroom to change and Evan does the same.

Jared came out dressed. Evan looked over to see him. He blushed at how the clothes fit Jared. The shirt was a bit too wide and so were the jeans, but that's all he had.

"Alright," Jared inturupted his thoughts. "Let's get going." He turned around to see Evan. "Come on, Acorn! I'll give you a ride!"

Evan nodded and followed Jared outside.

Outside was Jared's rusty old truck, given to him by his father who was given to by his grandfather. Yeah, it was pretty old.

Evan was about to open the backdoor when Jared stopped him.

"What are you doing?" Asked Jared.

"I'm getting i-in the car..?"

"You know you can get into the passenger seat, right?"

"Y-yes, I just did-" Once again, Jared inturupted him.

"Just get in!"

Evan got in the passenger seat and looked straight ahead. He didn't attempt to make small talk with Jared.

They finally got to school and they went inside.