• SAT OCT 13 PT 3 •

~ There's something in the dark and I wanna go home~

Jimin (continued)

"You shouldn't have done that"

Before my body could react he had slammed me against the wall, knocking the air from my lungs in a strangled wheeze. His grip tightened as he blocked my airway, choking me, and repeatedly yanked me forward only to shove me back against the wall. My hands desperately clawed at his arms but the man didn't even blink as he continuously broke my body against the rock until I felt my vision begin to darken. My body became limp, weak from the pain and aching from lack of oxygen, and I felt myself being tossed to the floor as if I weighed nothing - which, to him, I guess I didn't. My head bounced off the floor but I couldn't bring myself to cry out. I could only lay there - halfway to death - and watch the man turn his back to me as my ears began ringing.

I gasped for air, my lungs and throat burning. I moved my arm and clawed at the ground in an attempt to push myself up only to fall back down. My back felt damp.

Am I bleeding?

"Bunny! Get back here!" The man roared, taking large steps to the entrance of the cave.

No

I shakily pushed myself into a crouch, on my knees, and felt the world around me tilt. I felt like I was going to vomit.

"Hey! Bastard!" The man looked over his shoulder and scowled in my direction.

"Oh, I didn't kill you?" He looked around himself before his eyes honed in on something just out of my vision.

"You should feel lucky; no-one else made it this far" He moved out of my line of sight - my body too slow to keep up with his movements - and the next thing I know he was standing in front of me again.

"Hm, you're kind of cute" He grabbed my chin and tilted my head to the side, admiring me in a sick way. He tugged my chin so I faced him again and raised an eyebrow in question.

"Shall we make a deal, cutie? I'll leave Tae if you take his place" His eyes bore into mine and in those obsidian eyes I could see all the disgusting, sick things he had planned for me.

The things he had done to Taehyung.

His head jolted backwards and he let out a string of curses. It was his own damn fault, of course, for not remembering I did the exact same thing to him moments ago. His eyes met mine as an eerily calm wave washed over his features and he gave me a perverse smile.

"I'm going to enjoy this"

He grasped my shoulder and pulled me up, pinning me to the wall. I cried out weakly, attempting to push his weight from me as his body was pressed fully to mine. My fists hit his chest, his shoulders, but with the little space I had the blows didn't affect him.

"Bastard! Let me g-"

Pain. A sharp, stinging pain which quickly evolved into a pressured, burning agony.

My mouth hung open in confusion as the man pushed the knife deeper into my ribs and twisted it to rip a high pitched scream from my throat. His sadistic grin matched the vicious look in his eyes as he pushed the knife to the hilt, his lips almost touching my own.

"That sound is so perfect...make it again?" He twisted the knife more and I threw my head backwards trying my hardest not to scream again - not wanting to give him the satisfaction. He formed a mocking pout as he pulled his face away from mine.

"Come on, baby. Scream for me" I felt the blood trickling from the wound when he pulled the knife from me. He raised the weapon making sure I could see everything as his tongue licked a clear strip up the blade - his tongue coated in the dark liquid. His tongue disappeared into his mouth to reappear completely clean.