You're not that bad

BZZZTZZ
Tom groaned and rolled over picking up his mobile and unleashing the floodlight that was his phone before answering the call.
"What?" He asked harshly.
There was no reply just sniffling on the other end.
"Hello?" Tom asked softening his voice, he took a moment to check the ID, it was Tord.
"Commie? What's going on, why are you up its 3 AM?".
"I-I'm sorry for bothering you" he managed to croak out, "I just had a nightmare and p-panicked, I-I justmwanted to hear someone speak" Tord spoke softly like it hurt to talk, the mental image of Tord's eyes leaking didn't give Tom the satisfaction he had anticipated form years on end, he felt... Something he wasn't quite sure what but he let whatever it was control him.
"Hey, Hey, It's okay Tord" Tom cooed, "Just think of puppy's and hentai girls". This earned a tearful chuckle from over the receiver.
" Gladly, th-thanks Tom" Tord shivered in the nights cool air.
"Don't mention it Honey" Tom replied yawning. "If you'd like we could go down to Riverside and talk about it over some coffee?" He offered.
"Yeah, I'd like that" Tord said with a smile of relief.
"Goodnight Tord" Tom said.
"Night min ridder" Tord replied hanging up.
Tom rolled over again before peacefully dozing off.

A/N
I'm back bitches, jk  ur not bitches.