Midnight Conversations

Tord was in the front garden sitting on a fence. He pulled the lighter and cigarette from his pocket and lit it bringing it to his lips. He sighed and put his hand on his head. He couldn't stop thinking about Tom, sure it was the rules of the game but... did it mean anything? Of course it didn't! He was drunk! Tord sighed heavily and put out his cigarette hearing someone open the front door.

"If you're looking for a space to make out here its taken". "I wasn't planning on making out with myself dude". Tord turned around and smirked "Ohhh wheres Pat then?". Paul rolled his eyes sitting next to Tord "Hardy har, very funny" Tord looked pleased with himself. "Pat saw you walk out in a hurry, I told him you were probably fine but he insisted I come see what's wrong so.... what's wrong" Tord laughed, Edd and Patryk had one thing in common, they were both moms.

"Nothing, just embarrassed myself a little is all" Tord blushed a little and looked away. "Oh do tell!" Paul yelled excitedly crossing his legs like a child waiting to be told a fairytale. Tord smiled, "Well in short, some girl brought me to play spin the bottle and.....and it landed on a very drunk...Tom". Paul looked surprised "Damn dude, hah what did you do?". "I-I didn't do anything I was too embarrassed some of the 'cool' people were there and you know them, they want everyone to shun you, they are going to do it".

Paul lifted one of his fabulous eyebrows. "But...what happened to make you run out like that?". Tord's face turned red "Tom... kissed me".

Paul looked shocked, "Oh my god dude, thats great!". "But he was drunk" Tord looked sad. Paul thought for a second"Y'know what they say" Tord looked confused "A drunk mans actions are a sober mans thoughts". Paul smirked as Tord's face lit up a little. "Im gonna go see Pat now" Paul started to walk away leaving the Norwegian to his thoughts. "Oh and by the way, you should have put the cigarette out faster if you didn't want to be caught". "Thanks for the tips ". Paul flipped Tord off, Tord returned the gesture laughing.

A/N

So I like the idea of Tord being a bit of a drugee in his teen years, please tell me your opinions in the comments and I may or may not stick to it. Also Paul is also a drugee.