Kise X reader X Kuroko

Requested by: satsukise

(@.@)

(L/N) (F/N) ,went to Teikō for your Middle school years. You had two best friends, Kise Ryouta and Kuroko Tetsuya even though those two can't get along.

They were happy... Until... They were about to graduate. You had just noticed Kise changed and Kuroko disappeared.

But before Kuroko disappeared...

(Y/N)'s PoV

~Flash back~

" (Y/N)-chan..." some one called out to me. I looked behind and saw Tetsu!

"Tetsu! What is it?" I asked.

"I want to ask you something." he said.

"Alright!" I said cheerfully.

"After graduation. What school are you going to?" he asked.

"Actually, my family is going to move somewhere in Tokyo. So, I guess. I'll be going to a school near the house." I said.

"If you had a chance to go with one of us. Who would you go with?" he asked.

"With who?" I asked.

"Me and Kise-kun." he stated."Well. If I think about it. I'll get distracted from my studies if I go with Ryōta... So... I'd probably go with you. Why do you ask?" I said and he smiled.

"It's nothing. I just wanted to know that." Tetsu said and left without another word.

I was curious but after that day. I haven't seen Tetsu around.

~Flash back end~

Here I am. In Seirin Private High. Although, the school is new... It's pretty decent.

Third person's PoV

(Y/N) was walking through the courtyard where all the clubs are recruiting new members. When one particular club caught your attention.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Basketball Club.

You quickly ran to the booth and sat on the chair.