Midorima X Reader X Akashi

Midorima's POV

"Today's lucky item is the girl that has the sign Leo and double your luck if that person is the one you love. But be warned... Do not make her mad nor sad. You will just have the worst luck and the worst if she is the person you love... You will lose her to some one you hate/despise." Oha-Asa said.

"Why does it have to be a person specifically a female? Who do I know that is a female and is a Leo?" Midorima said and not knowing that his Raven-haired/servant was listening to him.

"Shin-chan... I know a female Leo and plus you have a crush on her~" Takao said with his singing voice walking towards the shooting guard.

"I don't have a crush on some one but tell me who that Leo is." Midorima demanded and Takao smirked.

"She is our classmate Shin-chan. (Y/F/N)... Go ask her to be your lucky item..." he said and Midorima left the locker room. He the went to search for (Y/N) and the basketball team was following him.

Midorima searched every where and the only place remaining that he hasn't searched is the library. He was about to open the door when... The basketball team stopped him.

"Shin-chan/Midorima! We wouldn't go there if we were you!" they said and Midorima sighed.

"Why would I not go in there?" he asked.

"Well, The library is haunted they say that they hear foot steps, sneezing and flipping of book pages when some one passes through here.." Takao said. Midorima raised an eye brow and proceeded any way into the library.

He looked around and started to walk slowly until he heard a sneeze.

"Is any one in here?" he asked.

"Oh Midorima-san. What are you doing here?" (Y/N) asked and peaked from one of the aisles.

"I was looking for you. Well, I mean. I just gave out my main reason." he said and face palmed.

"Why were you looking for me?" she asked.

"Oha-Asa said that my lucky item is a female with the sign Leo. And I know your a Leo." he said and looked away from you.

"And you need me to be your lucky item?" you asked. He nodded and (Y/N) just stared at him.

They went out of the library and got greeted by the basketball club. The truth is that (Y/N) likes the Megane shooting guard and you were happy to be his lucky item...

"Oh... Shin-chan! We are so glad you weren't taken by the ghost!" Takao said.

"There was no ghost. Apparently (L/N) here is the so called ghost in the library. She is always at the library." Midorima said and (Y/N) was behind his back.