Taiga Kagami

A one-shot for Kagami! SO.... Enjoy! ^_^

(O.O)

(Y/N) and Kagami have been dating for 3 months now and Kagami gave you importance for the first months of their relationship. You on the other hand supported him in his basketball. How? You would watch his practice, his games, every 2nd half break of the game, you would give him and the team refreshments and even leave encouraging notes in his sports locker. You believed that after basketball, he would give importance to you like how he gave importance to his sport. But it all changed one faithful day.

(Y/N) went out to find Kagami and soon find him in the basketball court. You invited him to eat lunch and he didn't answer you, we could say that he just ignored you... You found somewhere to sit and watched him play by himself. Waiting for him to notice you... When he didn't, you would leave without saying a word.

Your friends even your best friends keep asking you why you always keep forcing yourself in staying with the basketball idiot. You would always answer...

"Once his done with basketball. He will treat me like he did with his sport."

Well, you had kept on doing that for days, inviting him to eat or spend time with you.

He would always decline your offer and you would just watch, then you would just leave without him noticing. He would just ignore you. He thought that you would always be there for him in basketball.

(F/N) (L/N) had enough.

You stopped... You gave up on him.

You gave up believing that he would treat you special like he should. You didn't go to watch him practice for that day.

It seemed that Kagami didn't care then. He didn't notice that you removed yourself from his life

Well, Kagami's eyes laid onto the stands in the gym and to see that (Y/N) wasn't there watching. He just thought that you were busy doing your own stuff and had no time to watch. So, he just kept on playing with his teammates.

He didn't see you again today in practice and the day after that... No words to encourage him on one of his matches and he didn't see you around school nor anywhere for days. Then panic started to over come his feelings. His focus was off. He was getting worried for what could have happened to you.

He skipped practice for a week to find her... He searched around the school and in your town, having no luck. He thought of going to your house.

He went straight to your house to find you. Upon reaching the house he looked around the yard. It seemed abandoned and one of your next door neighbors approached him.

"Are you looking for (Y/N)-chan ?" the guy asked and Kagami just nodded.

"Is she here or out?" Kagami asked.

"Didn't you know? Everyone knows what happened to her."