Ryouta Kise

Kise's time to shine!

(@.@)

Kise was watching the horror movie The Grudge with his girlfriend, (Y/N). (Y/N) who had long (H/C) (H/L) was currently laughing at Kise who was screaming. When the movie ended. Kise turn the television off. (Y/N) on the other hand has a great idea.

"Time to go to sleep Ryou-kun!" you said and went to her room.

"(Y/N)-cchi! Don't leave me alone!" he said and knocked on your door.

"Go to sleep." (Y/N) said and began to plan her idea. You got some white fabric and splashed some red paint to look like blood.

When you heard Kise's door close and you went to the kitchen. Since you know where the electricity can be closed and opened. You put some paint on your hands and feet to look more scary. You even asked the maids to tear their old uniforms, put some fake blood (red paint) and lay down on the floor.

When everything was ready and set to go. You looked at Kise's door and saw that the lights were on.

'Perfect!' you thought.

You turned the electricity off and heard Kise shout. You had told the maids to lay down on the floor and wait for Kise too come out.

When Kise came out of his room. You turned the cameras on. When you heard your scardy cat Kise come down the stairs you got into your position.

"(Y/N)-cchi? Maids? Are you there?" Kise asked and (Y/N) turned the lights on.

"What the hell?!" Kise shouted and looked around him.

'What happened? Am I dreaming? I didn't even hear a scream... What the heck just happened???' he thought. Then the driver took over the switch so that you would take your Que... The lights turned off. (Y/N) walked over too Kise and held his shoulder.

"Who's there? (Y/N)-cchi is that you?" he asked and the lights turned on again.

Kise looked behind him and saw the grudge, wearing white that was stained with blood, hands soaked in blood. He couldn't move because of the fear that took over him.

"(Y/N)-cchi!!! Help!!! I am a scardy cat!!!" he shouted and started running to your room. When he opened the door, he saw a body on the floor on top of a pool of blood. He saw blood on the shirt. He guessed the body was (Y/N)'s body.

Well, we could say that it was another maid in her clothes.

(Y/N) held Kise's shoulder again and Kise trembled.

"Please don't kill me! I want to live! What will be the exchange for my life?!" he said and (Y/N) (Who was really dressed as the grudge) shown him a piece of paper saying...

"Be permanently gay forever until you die. And say that you are gay.".

Kise who had no choice but shouted that he was gay. You couldn't hold back your laughter. You just burst into laughter and looked at Kise.

"You should've seen your face! Your lucky that there isn't a real ghost! At least we know that you are gay." (Y/N) said and combed your hair back. Kise who's face was dumbfounded was staring at (Y/N).

"You pranked me. You pranked me! That so mean-ssu!" he said and produced crocodile tears.

"Okay every one can go to sleep. Thank you!" she said the maids and the driver went back to their room. Kise grabbed (Y/N) and carried you to your room. They took a bath together and went to sleep together.

♥ End ♥