Seijuro Akashi

Since it is Akashi Seijuro's Birthday... I will make a one-shot for him.

=^~^=

Author's POV

Since it's Seijuro's Birthday, You, his wife planned a party for him... A surprise party only the Generation of Miracles and Their Family members were going to attend. You had to trick the most absolute Akashi Seijuro into getting some things (That are hard to find and some does not even exist...) to keep him busy around town while you and the Generation of Miracles get ready.

Akashi's POV

Why do I have to do her errands? Some of the things here are very hard to find!!! Why is there a two headed turtle on the list? And even a doduo bird! And she is asking to buy a stuff toy of a Shaymin!!! Does she even know how hard it is to find that! I can only find Pikachus here! She better have a good reason for all this things! Things on this list gets to more non-sense things... Where would I find a cat with a body of a dog?!

I walked into many special shops and hobby shops to find that little stuff toy of a Shaymin... Thank god I bought one! One item crossed out, 19 more to go! This will take like forever to find these things!

(Y/N) 's POV

"Where did Akashicchi go?" Ryouta-kun asked.

"I sent him on a wild goose chase! I listed some things on the list that doesn't even exist... Some of the items that I listed have some thing to do with my gift for him!" you said.

"What is your gift for him? (Y/N) -chan." Satsuki asked.

"Just wait for him to know..." you said.

"I already know." Shintaro-kun said.

"Shhh! Don't tell anyone about it alright!" (Y/N) said and he just smiled.

"Give us an item on the list that is the most ridicolous..." Daiki-kun said.

"A cat with a dogs body..." you said and they all laughed.

"What the items that are not ridicolous?" Ryouta-kun.

"Stuff toys..." I said and they all sighed.

We were already with the decorations in place, the food are on the table, the table was set, the cake is ready and every one is present from our parents to our beloved friends... Only thing to do is call my husband...

I dialed his number and thought of something that would make him come home in an instant.

"Hello?" he said... He sounded tired.

"Sei! Ryouta-kun broke your precious trophies!" I said.

"What the?! I coming home quick! I'll be there in 10 minutes!" he said and dropped the call.

"He is coming! He will arrive in 10 minutes! Get into your positions!" You said and they hid.

" (Y/N) -chan... What reason did you tell him?" Tetsuya-kun.

"That Ryouta-kun broke his precious Trophies!" you said sounding so  proud of yourself.

" (Y/N)-cchi is so mean..." he said and we heard the car stop in front of the gate. We turned all the lights off. Then the door slammed open and we turned the lights on.

"Surprise!!! Happy birthday Akashi/Akashicchi/Aka-chin/Akashi-kun/Seijuro!" we all shouted and you hugged him.

We all ate and chatted and they gave him his presents... you gave him a brown envelope.

"What is this (Y/N) ?" he asked.

"Just open it and find out. That is the reason why I asked you to get stuff toys." you said and opened the envelope revealing papers. He began to read them and his eyes began to widen. Then he looked at you, he approached me and hugged you.

Akashi's POV

She was pregnant all this time. I'm going to have a baby girl?! Then I was sent out on a wild goose chase!!!

"You sent me on a wild goose chase for the other items that doesn't even exist." I said and she nodded.

"Akashicchi! What is her gift?" Ryouta-kun asked.

"She is pregnant with my baby... This is such a wonderful gift for me..." I said and kissed her cheek...

It is and forever it will be... The most wonderful gift of all.

I hugged her by the waist and she hugged me back putting her arms around my neck.

"Thank you..." I whispered.

»^*^«

Today is my husband's Birthday!!! I'm a huge fan of Akashi Seijuro!!! My parents even call him my husband... Hehehe :P... Don't get mad at me... Any way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!!!

12/20/13

Akashi_Seichi out... Peace! Advance Merry Christmas and A Super Advanced Happy New Year to Minna-san!!!