Akashi Seijuro II

For @Haru_Hatake...

~O~

It was a day when she decided to confess to Akashi... When it didn't go very well...

~Flashback~

(Y/N) was running through the halls of Rakuzan(since it was the end of classes); just to find a certain red-headed emperor. She ran to the gym and saw...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NO ONE...

You went to the student council room. Since you were the vice president, you had paper work to do. You opened the door went to your table and sat there.

Completely unaware that there was the red-head staring at you.

You wore your ear phones and started doing your paper work...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Until...

Some one took off your ear phones.

"What?" you said and eyed the emperor.

"Consider your phone confiscated." he said and took your phone.

"What the what!? It's after classes! Why confiscate my phone?!" you whined and Akashi glared at you.

"You are on the school grounds. Phones are not allowed." he said. Then he opened your phone. You stood up and quickly grabbed it.

"Give it." he said and held out his hand.

"No!" you said and pouted.

"Do I have to force you to give it up?" he said. Then you sat on the phone.

"Yes." you said and smiled in victory.

~Time Skip~

You were done with work and was ready to go home. You packed your things and stood up, not forgetting your precious phone. Akashi stood up and walked to you.

"I'll walk you home." he said and you stared at him.

"You don't have to... I can manage myself... Thanks anyway..." you said and walked out of the room. Only to be pulled back.

"I said... I will walk you home. It's dangerous for a woman to walk home alone." he said and you nodded.

They walked in silence. Until you couldn't take it anymore.

"I can't take it anymore!" you said and looked at Akashi who was staring at you like you were becoming insane.

"What do you mean you can't take it anymore?" Akashi asked.

"It's too quiet... I don't like it quiet!" you said and he looked at you like some kind of wild animal. You continued to walk and you passed by a store that sells cosplay accessories.

"Wait! I have to check something out!" you said and ran into the store. Akashi followed you and got amused at how you were so attractive, how you were so hyper and how you were so interesting. You grabbed an accessory that was a necklace.

"What's that?" he asked you and you looked at him.

"A necklace. It's the one Inuyasha wears, where every time the girl, Kagome, says the command sit. Inuyasha will be forced to the ground painfully as punishment." you said and pointed at the poster.

"So if I put it on you. I can punish you." he said and smirked.

"This necklace doesn't work that way. It's only in the anime. But! I got to have this!" you said and ran to the counter. You were about to pay when Akashi stopped you and payed it himself. When they exited the shop.

"You didn't have to pay for it Akashi-kun." you said and he looked at you.

"I wanted to. Because. Starting now you are not allowed to look at any men but me." he said and left her staring at him.

"What?" you asked.

"Starting right now. You are mine and mine only." he said and you hugged him from behind.

"That isn't a joke right?" you asked.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" he asked and went near you. Face inches away.

"I'm sorry. But I wanted to make sure you weren't joking." you said and Akashi put his lips on yours. When they parted, you were looking at him and then hugged him. They walked back home, hand in hand.

~The end~

I hope you like it Haru_Hatake