Shintaro Midorima

For Shin-chan!!! Although, Midorima is not a doctor here... Any way enjoy...

(@.@)

You were Midorima's wife... Who just got out of the hospital after your monthly check-up. You went to the bus stop, since your hot, sexy and handsome husband was busy with work... You rode a bus that was speeding on a slippery and icy rode... The bus crushed into an 18 wheeler truck... That is when you were rushed to the same hospital...

Midorima got a call from the hospital that his wife was caught in an accident, he then drove quickly (since he was near) to the hospital and gone to the information desk and asked for your room number... When he has obtained the information, he ran to her room, but the Doctor wouldn't let him in. He waited outside the room, until the Doctor came out.

~1 hour later~

The Doctor went out of her room... Midorima stood up immediately got near the Doctor.

"How is my wife? Is she okay? Has something dangerous occurred?" he asked. All those questions shot the doctor too fast, that the doctor tried to process each question. It took him 2 minutes.

"Your wife will be fine. Nothing serious occurred. But..." the Doctor said.

'He said "But"! That isn't good...' Midorima thought and worry took over his feelings.

"The baby that she was carrying... It didn't make it. Your wife had miscarriage. Her ovaries were damaged and we had to take it out." the Doctor said and Midorima was at the verge of crying.

'She had miscarriage? How could I possibly explain this to my wife?' he thought.

"So we can't have a baby any more?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, but she can't anymore... I hope she would understand that..." the doctor said and then he excused himself.

Midorima opened the door quietly and he saw you staring outside the window.

"(Y/N)? How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Shin? Where is our baby?" You asked him straight. Gripping onto his jacket.

" (Y/N) ... You had miscarriage, our baby is gone. It's all my fault. If I only picked you up, none of this would have happened. I'm very sorry." he said kneeling beside your bed.

"Shin... No one is at fault here. What happened is already done. Now please stop crying." You said.

'How could she be this calm?' he asked himself.

"We could still try and have another one... Right?" you said and Midorima faced the floor not meeting your gaze.

"Shin? What is wrong with you?" you asked with a hint of worry in your voice.

"We can't have another... Your reproductive organ was removed because it was damaged." he said with guilt.