Chapter 11: Beach Day

Start from the beginning

"Not even one fish" you told him shrugging, "in retrospect I doubt we would anyways" you said scratching the back of your head nervously.

"But it was fun ether way" Megs said smiling, amd you nodded your head to that statement. Seeing as the patties is still being grilled you came up with a great plan to pass the time.

"Who's up for volleyball bat-fam version" you said smirking.

This peeked the interest of everyone, "volleyball?" They all said simultaniously, well all but Dick who smirked at the suggestion.

You nodded your head, "Bat-fam style" you added on.

"Isn't it the same thing?" Megan asked.

"When it comes to them I doubt it" Wally said.

This caused Megan to nod her head, "Thats true" she said.

"Not much of a difference really its just for this one no powers just skills" Dick explained.

"In other words anything goes just no powers or physical contact" you told them smiling.

"How is that fair? You two are practically ninjas" Artemis argued.

"You can be on our team" you said smirking.

"I'm in" she said back.

"I still have to watch the grill" Conner said, and you nodded to that cause it was actually reasonable

"Now the teams are uneven" Kaldur informed.

"I'll be the referee" Zatanna said, "It might be better than going up against this trio of pain" she finished.

"So Z is the ref and its Walls Megs, and Kal versus Dick, Arty and yours truely" you said grining.

"Ready to play?" Arty asked them as she held the ball, each team went to there respected sides Wally's team on the left and yours on the right. Since you were a nice guy you let their team go first.

Wally threw the ball up in the air and hit it over the net with you hitting it back over, and so it went for a while until Wally hit it hard enough to earn them a point, "come on guys this is to easy" he said feeling confident.

Smirking you said, "I was hoping you'd say that" and turned to your brother and Arty giving them a nod, as Artemis threw the ball up and hit it back over the net with Megan hit it back over you ran doing a back flip and springing yourself in the a...

Smirking you said, "I was hoping you'd say that" and turned to your brother and Arty giving them a nod, as Artemis threw the ball up and hit it back over the net with Megan hit it back over you ran doing a back flip and springing yourself in the air hitting the ball with alot of force,this earned your team a point.

"Thats not regulatory!" Walls complained, you shrugged at him and simply said, "I did say it was Bat-fam style".

"Which means a lot of flips and a lot of acrobatics" Dick explained further shrugging. And so it went on with your team earning points more and more.

Xx Time Skip xX

Xx Time Skip xX

"Burgers are ready!" You heard Conner say.

"Aww but this was fun" you said slightly chuckleing and looking at the other team, who was currently on the floor panting rather heavily, but none the less went to help the others as Zatanna came down from where she was spectating the game.

"Do I even need to say who won" she said giggling.

You all made your way over to Conner who was putting the finishing touches on each burger and you all began eating.

"I so needed this" you said sighing happily, as the others agreed, "Thanks Wally" you said to him giving him a sweet closed eyed smile. This caused him to blush slightly, which you sadly didn't see but the others did and they all internally smirked.

After eating and just talking for a bit you all hit the water just enjoying your day off.

While back at the Base Bats looked at the screen that showed you all, a small smile was on his face happy to see his adoptive kids happy and relaxing. He had a suspicios feeling that something was going to happen but hoped he was wrong.

Xx Meanwhile xX

"How is the plan coming along" Darkseid said his back facing who he was talking to.

"It is coming along greatly, we will soon have enough Meta's to attack" Savage said.

"Very good" Darkseid said smirking.

Leaving the room Savage went to a room holding his allies, "So who is next" Captin Cold asked.

Savaged smirked looking at the screen that held a picture of Jeran in his civilian clothing, "Soon even the League and the Justice team will submit to the light" he said.

Xx time skip xX

Wally and yourself were finally home after leaving the beach and you were so grateful to Wally for setting this up you decided to make him his favorite tomorrow. Going to sleep that night was easier than the last as you fell asleep fast still feeling the movement of the waves on you, not even realizing the trouble you had yet to face both in the hero business and your relationship with Wally.

A/N and done finally sry it took so long guys but I'm still getting used to my job and its been a bit difficult to write lately but that dosen't mean I gave up trying so hope you like the chapter until next time bye

Eevee eboi!