Chapter 11: Beach Day

Start from the beginning

"Actually he did" he informed showing you his text messages, and sure enough he was right, but you still slightly refused, until you saw the look in his eyes, they almost looked like he was begging you "listen (Y/N)" he began, "were starting to worry about you, we know how much it must of hurt you to lose those kids so please take this day off....please" he finished, you looked at him and nodded.

Making your way across the counter you hugged him and thanked him for doing this.

Xx Tims Skip......Again xX

"Honestly when I agreed to this I thought it would just be you and me" you said to Wally sweatdroping, at the moment Zatanna, Kaldur, Artermis, Megan, Conner, Dick, Wally and yourself were on your way to beach so you can be your normal selves you went to the one by Mount Justice.

Slightly blushing he rubbed the back of his head and gave a some what nervous chuckle "I know all of you were on this mission so I thought we could all do this together like old times" he told you. Were you hoping to spend tine with Wally alone.....yes, were you upset it turned out like this.....well after hearing that....no not at all.

You turned to him and gave him a small sweet smile, "thats really sweet Walls" you said, this however did not help his blush and hoped and willed it away.

Finally reaching the beach you all looked on in slight sorrow, remembering the old days, when everything was much simpler, finally making you way to the back of the mountain and to the beach that lies behind you started to set up the blankets

Finally reaching the beach you all looked on in slight sorrow, remembering the old days, when everything was much simpler, finally making you way to the back of the mountain and to the beach that lies behind you started to set up the blankets. Zatanna and Artermis immediately went on the blankets beginning to take a sun bath.

"You might want this before you guys get sun burned" you said giving them sun block.

"Thanks" they both replied simultaniously.

Nodding you made your way over to Megan and Kaldur. "Hey Megs, Kal wanna go in the water to see if we can find any animals?" You asked them. After thinking it over they both nodded and you put a air bubble over your head to breathe using your powers, before you all dived in the water as megan grew a tail and gills on her martian body to allowed her to breathe and swim.

While you were out having fun your brother, Conner and Wally were having a guys talk about you, "It was a good idea bringing him here Walls it should calm him down" Dick said, even though he himself was a bit upset as well he was more worried about you.

"I just want to see him happy and smiling again" Wally told them with a soft smile on his face.

As Conner and Dick watched the look Wally had on his face they both knew he was developing something for you even if he himself didn't know it yet, and this left both boys with a smirk, but they decided it would be best if Wally figured this out on his own.

"We should start grilling the burger patties before lunch comes and sneaks up on us" Dick said.

After a bit of time passed You, Megan and Kaldur finally came back up from below the water, "find anything?" Wally asked and you shook your head no.