-3-

Taehyung's POV

The next morning I woke up in the passenger seat of an unknown vehicle. I freaked out. Where was I? Had I been kidnapped? Was I going to die? Then I looked over and saw Jungkook asleep next to me in the driver's seat. Oh yeah, that made more sense.

No it didn't. I had just met this guy and we're asleep right next to each other in his car, in an abandoned parking lot. I don't remember what happened last night but as long as we didn't have sex in the backseat of his silver Kia, I suppose it doesn't matter.  I pulled my phone out of my pocket and quickly went to text one of my only friends, Park Jimin.

Snapchat to KinkyJiminie;

TaeWithNoSugar: Hey Jimin? Can you come pick me up?

KinkyJiminie: Why, when, and where?

TaeWithNoSugar: I'll explain when you get here, the old Kimchi restaurant's parking lot, y'know the one next to Jinneyong's Family Restaurant?

KinkyJiminie: Alright, be there soon. Gotta wait for Yoongs

TaeWithNoSugar: Okay

I sat up in the seat and quietly attempted to open the door. Locked. I searched for the unlock button only to see there was none, only on Jungkook's side. No way in hell was I gonna do that.

But I had to.

I reached over Jungkook's sleeping figure, squeezing my eyes shut in anxiousness. If he wakes up, I'm screwed. I opened my eyes and leaned over further, my face hovering over his, trying to reach the button. His eyelashes fluttered, my heart stopped.

Shit.

"Hyung?"

He looked up at me with innocent brown eyes. His eyes were beautiful. I gulped, how bad did this look?

"I promise this isn't what it looks like."

"Then what are you doing exactly?" His voice was steady, a skill I definitely didn't have. His two bunny teeth were hidden behind his awkward frown. He looked over at my hand and started to chuckle. "Were you trying to unlock the door? You could've just woken me up and asked."

My expression changed and I sat back down in my chair, "Shut up."

He stopped laughing and his eyes widened at my change in tone. I watched him swallow roughly, his Adams apple moving with it. "I'm sorry, here," He presses the button and the locks click open.

I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly a silver Honda pulled into the parking lot, Yoongi and Jimin. Finally. I threw open the door and flipped Jungkook the bird. The door slammed behind me as I walked towards Jimin's car.

I climbed into the backseat and began to sob quietly. Yoongi turned around and tried to comfort me but Jimin just tapped him on the shoulder. He knew just to leave me alone.

Why do I go and ruin everything?