CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9

>White's POV< see guys. There was another chapter with white's pov in. Enjoy.

My eyes blinked open before scrunching tightly back shut once again at feeling the light in the room try to burn my eyes. "Come on brat. Open your eyes." I sighed and opened my eyes open and peaked through the little slits between my eye lashes. The urge to shudder rushed over my body in waves at seeing an all too familiar evil face staring down at me. The face was off true evil, the face belonged to Ghetsis. A sharp pain screamed through my veins at feeling something collide with my left cheek and I bit the inside to resist the urge to scream. Instead I just opened my eyes and glared at Ghetsis with the same heat of a naked blue flame. Ghetsis chuckled at my expression and turned to face two women who I hadn't noticed previously in the room. I glanced at them as I pulled myself into a sitting position before turning my gaze back to Ghetsis knowing just by looking at the two women that they were of no threat to me. "What are you doing here Ghetsis?" I raised a hand to hold onto my throat at feeling a sharp bitterness clog it along with a burst of pain. Once again Ghetsis laughed at my question, the faint impression of him sneering passed through my mind even though he wasn’t facing my direction. "Oh you insolent little brat. What you should be asking is what are you doing here?" Ghetsis paused for effect. "In my castle may I add...?” I gasped and for the first time looked around the room that I was in. A moan left from my slightly open lips. 'How could I have not noticed? Not noticed that I was in Ghetsis palace.' A sudden thought occurred to me, I lowered my hand from my throat and tried to ignore the pain that cut through me whenever I swallowed or spoke. "Wh... Why am I here?" Ghetsis laughed coldly at me and spun round to face me. "Your here because my son brought you here. He stole you away from your friends whilst you were in a deep coma caused by your friends." I gasped recognition of what he was saying flooding through my veins. My gaze glanced around the room before I slumped in defeat at noticing the furniture, or the lack of furniture in the room. I frowned and focused on the problem in front of me.  "What are you going to do to me Ghetsis?" I waited patiently for him to answer whilst he walked towards where I was sat and began to circle me like an Animal hunting for its prey. I stiffened at feeling him hold a piece of my hair between his thumb and index finger. A cold laugh left from his mouth and he placed the staff that he always carried with him down and placed both hands on my shoulders. I shivered in disgust at feeling his breath stroke my neck.  "You know what I'm going to do with you White.... I am going to use you to get what I want; without the world striking against me. So tell me. How do you look dressed in white may I ask...?"

Later...

A yelp of pain escaped from my lips at being thrown into the giant bedroom. I rubbed my knee with my hand before standing and looking at my surroundings. At seeing the room my mouth dropped open slightly in shock and awe. The room that I had been thrown into was painted a dark regal red and in the center pushed against a wall was a giant king bed that had white and red sheets folded neatly on top. Next my gaze moved onto the wardrobe in the room, a small gasp escaped from my lips and I turned to walk over to it. My hand stroked the mahogany service before I stumble into a plush red chair. My eyes widened at feeling the blush velvet of it and I turned to look at the rest of the room. Suddenly the whole thing was too much- way, way too much. I slumped onto the floor and placed my head into my hands, betrayal cursing through my veins. 'How, how was it that this could happen to me? Why did Black betray me?' I shook my head to chase those thoughts away and stood and smelled my clothing. My nose wrinkled in disgust and I walked over to the only other door in the room. I paused by the wardrobe and glanced in grabbing a pink robe before wrinkling my nose at the choices of clothing and its colours which ranged from, black to white to black and white. I shook my head and opened the door that I had been heading to, to see if my theory was right. A grin played on my lips at seeing the private bathroom and I walked in and locked the door behind me. 'I may be being held hostage but that didn't mean that I was just going to let myself stay dirty like a pig. No. First I would get a shower and then I would think of an escape plan...