prologue

Prologue

I lay on the giant bed, my thoughts muddled and clouded together. ‘How is it, that I could feel this way? I was destined to be with Black. That’s how it always happened… Right? So why could I not bring myself to love him? What was it that I had- NO! I would not say it. I would not admit what I felt. I couldn’t.’ Just then the doors to the bedroom opened. I sat up watching carefully as N entered the room. He slammed the door shut behind him and sighed. I forced my gaze away from the way that his muscles contracted and relaxed beneath his shirt. I breathed in deeply, letting his scent awaken my senses. “Are you okay my love?” N walked over to me and forced my head up so that he could look at me face on. I resisted the urge to shudder and met his gaze. N brushed his thumb beneath my left eye, wiping away a stray tear that had leaked. “Tell me. What has upset you?” he pulled me to my feet. “Tell me what has upset you and I will make it right.” N repeated. I turned to face the ground. ‘I hate it. It was his fault that I was here. Why couldn’t he see my hate for him?’ n tilted my head up to face him. I met his eyes and bit back a gasp. The rooms light seemed to be making his eyes dance. “Tell me. I will correct what ever wrong has been done.” I sighed, knowing suddenly that this was my chance. I turned to face N and took a step closer to him. N looked at me confused before tilting my head up to face him, our faces were only millimetres apart. I leaned towards him closing the gap. N licked his lips and shut his eyes. Our lips made contact. A thousand sparks lit up inside of me awakening and drugging my veins. I resisted the urge to fall into the kiss and pulled a book quietly of the table. I held the book in my free hand and swung towards N’s head...

____________________________

hey guys. so heres the prologue. im going to start chapter 1 and ill probabaly upload on saterday as i wont be home tommorow. anyway tell me what you think of this. i will dedicate it to you if you want. just leave me a comment and i'll see you soon. -A