CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3

( a few hours ago.)

>Black’s POV- featured just after chapter 1<

I stared at White’s retreating back, guilt knowing at my gut. I sighed and turned so that I could not longer see the remains of the friendship that I had only a few minuets before. I sighed again and walked back towards the room full of gym leaders whilst ignoring my split subconscious.

‘Why did you do that? You have ruined everything.’

‘I know but it had to be done.’

‘Yeah and look what its ca-‘

‘I know but at least this way White has no-‘

‘- yeah, yeah it doesn’t matter about your friendship does it? As long as the bad guys go down...’

 ‘That’s not what I meant!’

‘Isn’t it?’

‘No… Of course not… I... I lo-‘

‘Yeah and that’s how you show your feelings.’

‘White will understand. When she gets into team Plasma’s castle she’ll understand.’

‘Yeah, whilst throwing darts at your face I'm sure she’ll understand.’

‘Bu-‘

‘Thank you even. Don’t be an idiot you saw the look in her eyes. You betrayed her. She’ll want payback.’

‘I didn’t mean-‘

‘-And then when N comes to get you for injuring White I'm sure she’ll defend you.’

‘She will!’

‘Sure. When your not you.’

‘Oh shut it will you.’

‘Just admit it. You drugged White so that you could get payback at her for not loving you.’

‘She does love me.’

‘No she doesn’t. She loves someone else. You’ve always known that. You’re not her love.’

‘But who is it that she loves?

‘How the hell am I meant to know that. All what I know is that N loves White. That is why you drugged her right.’

‘Yes. Yes it is.’

‘Exactly!’

I groaned inwardly and readjusted my hat on my head. “It doesn’t matter what I did. As long as I follow Bianca and Cheren... and White I know that my plan will work. They’ll probably try to get in touch with N first. I had better follow them.”

‘But stay hidden.’ I nodded to myself. “Yeah, I’ve must stay hidden from sight. If Bianca or Cheren see me then the next stage in my plan defiantly won’t work...”