Chapter 8

I have a surprise for you in this chapter... >0< btw be glad im uploading. my computor died.

Chapter eight

(Present time)

>narrator's POV< 

N sat in the corner of the cage, the furthest corner away from Black to be exact.  He placed his head in his arms and moaned softly, his mind going over the events that had taken place after Zinzolin had pushed Black and Elisa into the cage with him.

>N's POV<

 My eyes widened in slight surprise as Zinzolin pushed Elisa and Black in front of him like a shield. “I thought that you might like some company. My lord.” I watched motionless as Zinzolin pushed Elisa and Black to the floor and step back. He waved his hand at the grunts indicating to them to lock the cell. I stood still my heart beginning to speed up in my chest and waited till the footsteps faded completely away. A snarl lurched onto my lips and I whirled in a smooth movement to Black who was sprawled across the floor. “YOU!” my voice echoes around the cell and my fists clench and unclench, fury spiking my veins. “I'm GOING TO KILL YOU BLACK!” I lunged forwards for Black, my fingers interlocking around his neck. My cheeks flushed as I tightened my hold around his neck. "Get off him." I frown at hearing Elisa yell in my ear but still hold on, my anger fouled by my urge to get pay back. to get revenge. "It's your fault. It's your fault that this happened and that White is drugged. It's your fault that she may never wake up. All of this is your fault Black." my fingers tightened and his neck with each word that I spat out. "Get off him. Get off him Black!" I froze in the process of tightening my fingers at hearing and feeling Elisa grab hold of me and yank me away from her- 'what was he? A friend? No. That didn't sound right?' My moment of pause was enough for Elisa to manage to grab at my fingers and pull them away from Black's neck. I stumbled back a few paces from the force of the impact. My frown burrowed in confusion before I turned to glare at Elisa. "Why did you do that?" Elisa sighed in response and shook her head before walking to Black who had backed into a corner and slid down it. He had his hands clenched into tight fists and his shoulder were hunched in an ‘I want to cry because I feel down pose. An urge to laugh whelmed through my body with such an impact that I had to breathe in deeply to not burst out in laughter...

>narrator's POV< 

As N sat in the corner trapped in his thoughts elsewhere in Team Plasma's castle his two sisters were stood, heads close together, whispers passed between the two step sisters.  Anthea took a step back her face set in a grim expression. She turned to face the door and walked swiftly towards it, her head bowed, and her hands clasped tightly in front of her to stop them from shaking. The doors banged shut behind Anthea leaving her sister alone to stare at the body that lay on the table in the centre of the room. A sad expression flickered over her features before they smoothed out again. She walked swiftly over to the body and pulled a simple blue bottle from a pocket in her dress she lifted it to the figures lips, her hand shaking slightly before she tipped the contents into the figure slightly open mouth. As the last drop of the liquid dropped into the figures mouth and slid down their throat she whispered a single sentence. “This is for my brother…”

(24 hours later)