7 - Early Awakening

Start from the beginning

"Kushina, I need you to come with me and help me create a barrier" Minato said, but before Kushina could ask more, Minato continued. "There are intruders from Iwa scattered around in the forest near Uchiha compound. I am planning to trap them inside"

Kushina narrowed her eyes at the information. "I'll go get my things" She said as she ran to their weapons room.

《》《》《》

After both Minato and Kushina finished creating the barrier, the two, together with Chuunin Itachi and Chuunin Uchiha Takaya to guide around the forest, immediately jumped inside after making sure Chuunins, several Jounins, and Uchihas stood in positions, guarding the barrier, in case some random people entered to test their lucks.

The four of them immediately split up to opposite directions, Kushina and Takaya to give Team Ta a hand, while Minato, after putting his hand on Itachi's shoulder, teleported to wherever Hound was located as the ANBU always carried his custom-made kunai.

Team Rō didn't faze when the Kage and young Chuunin appeared all of a sudden, even though the three other members jumped a little. "Hokage-sama" The ANBUs greeted the man, which he nodded at them. "Let's hurry" He said, as all of them sped up.

It didn't take long when they suddenly heard a scream. A familiar scream to most of them, and they ran much faster.

The moment they reached the place, they saw the Itachi's younger sister was crouching down as she jabbed the two nins' wrists to steal their kunais, and used them to stab the caught off guard foreign Shinobis.

All of them jumped down right after, especially when they realized the splattered blood didn't bother her at all. And that fact already screaming there was something wrong, which they were right as the girl was dragging her feet towards the fallen nins, kunais in position to strike.

Both Hound and Itachi dashed forward, immediately grabbed her, preventing her from moving as she kept struggling free. 'She didn't seem to recognize us?' Minato frowned as he landed beside the three of them. He knew Sakuya was a sensor when she reacted to someone familiar nearby even when those people hadn't shown up. But if she didn't recognize them, that meant that the girl was doing everything unconsciously.

Crow, Wolf, and Cat landed few feet in front of him and immediately knocked out the two bloodied foreign nins. "Owl, heal them! Deer, check Mouse and Bear!" Crow commanded, which the two medics ANBUs immediately split ways. Crow with Wolf and Cat then scanned their surroundings, just in case more nins appeared.

Itachi slapped away the kunais Sakuya was holding while calling her. "Sakuya!" which didn't seem to give any effect as the girl was still struggling.

Both Hound and Itachi didn't know what to do, so the latter immediately hugged her, hoping she would calm down within familiar people's presences. She did, however, stop struggling when he did that while caressing her head. "That's enough, Sakuya. That's enough. You can stop now"

Itachi, Minato, Crow, and Hound took sharp intakes when she raised her head, showing her two tomoes Sharingan on each eye. "Nii-chan?" She muttered to the Chuunin, before falling unconscious.

"Sakuya!" Itachi immediately went panic, and Deer rushed towards the unconscious girl after both medics reported Cat, Bear, and the two foreign nins' conditions to Minato.

Checking the unconscious girl, Deer sighed. "She is just exhausted but it is better to bring her to the hospital just in case, especially when she just make first kill. That will bound to traumatize her" He said.

"Her first three kills actually" Owl corrected Deer. "Based on the scorched body over there, the fact that both Cat and Bear are not fire jutsu users and no other nins in the vicinity, it was definitely her doing" He continued. "And the two nins I checked were dead the moment I reached them"