7 - Early Awakening

Start from the beginning

Something inside Sakuya snapped when their blood splattered on her face and clothes, as she stared at the two groaning in pain, weakened Shinobis. 'They will hurt more people if they still live' Sakuya was too focused on the two nins that she no longer paid any attention to her surroundings, and swung the bloody kunais down.

Hands immediately grabbed her, but she didn't seem like recognizing who those chakras belonged to. She kept fighting, trying to attack whoever stopped her, especially when she heard someone said something about healing the two foreign nins. 'I won't allow it. If they live, they will take more of my precious people'

The two bloody kunais she was holding were slapped away, but that didn't stop her at all. She was once a non-weapon wielder, she would still be one even if she lost her weapon, so she struggled, ignoring the small voice calling her.

Sakuya stopped though when she felt warmth engulfing her, and the voice became clearer. "That's enough, Sakuya. That's enough. You can stop now" was what that person softly said to her, trying to calm her down. 'Enough? I can stop? But what about them?'

Her blurry eyes also slowly became clearer. She saw Minato, her brother, Crow, and Hound staring at her in a great worry, four ANBUs were with the two unmoving foreign nins. "Nii-chan?" Sakuya was only able to mutter that out to Itachi, and immediately fall unconscious, which the boy hurriedly hold onto her.

《》《》《》

After receiving the backup call from two of Team Rō members, Kakashi immediately shunshined towards the Hokage tower, right after he said goodbye to Obito and Rin.

"Se-Hokage-sama!" Kakashi called, which Minato nodded seriousness as he also received the call. He was about to send out the remaining three Team Rō and Team Shi*, when a Chuunin burst in.

"Hokage-sama! Several Iwa nins has been spotted in the forest near Uchiha compound! Nearby Jounins are currently chasing after them" The Chuunin informed.

Minato narrowed his eyes at that. "Genma" The Chuunin straightened up. "I will be sending ANBUs there. Go and inform Uchiha Fugaku about the situation and we need several Uchihas to guide ANBUs through their forest!" Minato ordered, which the Chuunin replied with a "yes, sir!" and ran out.

Hound was still standing there, waiting for order as Minato summoned the remaining of two of Team Rō, Team Ta* and Team Ha*, which the summoned members immediately shunshined in after few seconds passed. All of them appeared in kneeling position. "Hokage-sama"

"Several Iwa nins have been spotted in the forest near the Uchiha compound. I have already sent Shiranui Genma to inform Uchiha Fugaku about this, and also Cat and Bear had sent a backup call from their patrol in the said forest" Minato informed.

"Team Rō, one member from Team Ta of the assassination team, and two members from Team Ha of the combat medic team, I want six of you went to Cat and Bear" He said. "The rest of you go and hunt down the scattered nins, several Uchihas will guide you through the forest. Leave one or two alive for interrogation! I will inform Uzumaki Kushina to help me in creating a barrier around it to prevent any escaping. Now, dismiss!" Minato ended his order, which the ANBU members replied with a "yes, sir!" and shunshined away.

Minato then called his secretary and told her that he would be leaving for a while, which she nodded dutily at him before the blond man teleported to his home. "Kushina" Minato called when he saw the red-haired woman.

"Huh? Minato, is there something wrong?" Kushina asked when she saw her engaged partner appeared in the house using his jutsu. Minato never did that unless there was something important happening or left important things at home. But seeing his serious expression, she knew it was something urgent.