7 - Early Awakening

Start from the beginning

= 3rd Person's POV =

'Why is Sakuya be here of all places?!' Bear thought, as tried to think of something to take the girl away without her losing her life. 'Where are the backups when we need them to be here as soon as possible?! There are still several Iwa nins around here!'

'This is bad' Cat frowned behind her mask. 'We can save Sakuya-chan if we have the speed like Hound-taichou or a Genjutsu specialist like Mouse. I do take pride in my speed but with this wound...' She trailed as she made a glance at her wound on her side she had been pressing.

Before the two ANBUs could think of anything else, both were suddenly slashed from behind. Mouse and Bear grunted at the slashes when they were shoved and pinned on the ground.

Sakuya widened her eyes at that before she realized the nin holding her let his guard down as the man was grinning and laughing at the wounded ANBUs.

Without a second thought, Sakuya immediately took that chance and bit the man's hand as hard as she could, resulting in the man howled in pain, effectively taking the rest of the Shinobis' attention.

The moment she felt his hold loosened, she took the opportunity to kick him away, making the man as a platform to jump away. Seeing the rest of the Iwa nins were too surprised to do anything, Sakuya immediately formed hand-seals.

'I never like fighting but in this current world, that is inevitable. I am sorry, Shinobi of Iwa' Sakuya thought sadly, as she finished forming a certain jutsu's hand-seals. "Katon - Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" She spat out a massive fireball towards the nin she bit, who was staring at the ball of flame in horror as he knew it was too late for him to dodge or defend himself.

Sakuya flinched, immediately shutting her eyes and fists tightened when she heard the nin's loud scream of pain. She couldn't stop her tears flowing down her cheeks.

During her time as Tsuna, she had never killed her enemies slowly and painfully, always gave them instant deaths instead. Torture and interrogation were not her fields either as that was Mukuro and his subordinates' department. She wondered what her Famiglia would think of her now that she killed someone like this.

She snapped her eyes opened when she heard another loud scream of pain. Turning to the source of the voices, she widened her eyes when she saw the two ANBUs laying down there as blood oozing out furiously from their necks where kunais lodged onto.

"Cat-nee-san? Bear-nii-san?" Sakuya murmured as she stared at the unmoving bloodied bodies.

"You are next, girl" One of the nin said harshly as the two remaining nins glared at her.

Sakuya remained frozen as the remaining two Iwa nins dashed towards her with those bloodied kunais on their hands. When she was within their reach, they immediately swung kunais at her from different directions.

Sakuya saw that and knew she wouldn't survive that. She wanted to live. What's the point of a second chance if she lost it very early? Images of her parents flashed through her eyes. Her fellow Uchihas, her civilian friends, Kakashi's team members, Minato and Kushina, Kakashi, Shisui, Itachi, and her new Hyuuga friend, Kou.

"Aaaaah!!" Tears still flowing from her eyes, Sakuya snapped her head up. Seeing them as if they are attacking her in a slow motion, without thinking further, she crouched down, letting both kunais swiped passed her head, cutting half of her ponytail instead.

Ignoring the surprised looks, Sakuya jabbed both nins' wrists, which the two immediately let go of the kunais they were holding with a howl escaping their mouths.

Sakuya didn't stop. She kept going, following her intuition, she grabbed both fallen kunais from midair and used those kunais to stab them right on their abdomens, seeing that those were the closest to her hands and didn't has more time for extra movements.