FEVER!

SCROLL DOWN TO SKIP RANT

OMG I'M so sorry guys, I have to get really emotional right now T^T I have so many unique readers and so people have added to their reading lists...I'm not even that good of a writer. *haha* To be honest, I don't really try to have proper grammar but whatever. I'll try harder but your Author-chan is a really good Asian, and she likes to keep her 100%s. Yes, she has 100s.

IM SO SORRY FOR THESE FILLERS IM NOT BORUT-UHM NOTHING~~

HEY YOULL LIKE THIS CHAPTER

Kinda of a special whateves *insert lenny face*

Will add "interactive" pictures.

*RIO P.O.V~~~~*

A week has passed, and my stomach is eternally filled with del-icious food from Karma, who prefers to brag and likes to cook with his "world" collection of spices. My favorite you may ask? Well, that would definitely be his CURRY. I get that his parents are Indian-obsessed adults, but I haven't anything better than that curry. Every time he cooks it...*drools on the floor*

I could smell that when I'm all the way in my room.

Not to mention that cu- I mean totally embarrassing blackmail photo of him! 

His room is quite similar to mine, which explains why he got into MINE so easily, but with that knowledge in mind, I went and unlocked his room, with a simple "paper" clip and slowly opened the door. 

"Kaaaarmmaaa...guess whattt!" I spoke, not noticing the unwavering silence as I strolled in comfortably, only to look up and...

////KARMA P.O.V~~~////

Man, that shower was niiice! Arriving at the door, I unlocked my doorknob and closed it behind me. I scrummaged for some clothing and was about to put a white T-shirt on.

I heard footsteps then a *click* of a door, and an unaware Rio comes strolling in. 

Uh...

"Kaaaarmmaaa...guess whattt!" she spoke out loud.

"Hey uh Rio..." I felt my face rise in temperature just a bit, but hey, I'm human after all. Any boy would be embarrassed if a girl just comes strolling in.

(A/N): Smh Karma you idiot.

Rio looked up and I sweatdropped. 

~~RIO P.O.V~~~~

You know those times, where you can't control your eyes? I fumed silently as I felt my eyes travel up and down Karma's-

My consciousness kicks in, and when I say kicks in, I mean it literally. After kicking him in his sensitive area, I slammed the door shut to find myself in a heap of blushing mess. 

Great... I thought to myself, heading over to my room where my personal bathroom was located. I splashed on some ice cold water over my heated face. I'm going to lay down for a while, I must have caught the fever.

Turns out, I actually did according to Okuda...

I changed into pajamas and drew the curtains in, flopping on my bed like it was my savior. Just as I was about to fall asleep, a gentle knock came at the door.

"Rio...? Um, everyone else said that you weren't feeling so well, so uhm, eating the right foods can help you!"

I raised my head in alarm, and weakly replied in laughter after seeing who it was,

"K-karma..?! Pfft..! Y-you sound like a worried little girl, ha-haa!"

I coughed a bit before laying down again.

After remembering that I had nonchalantly walked into his room and kicked his area.

There was a sharp click of the door to reveal a stern looking Karma will a paperclip once again.

"If you aren't going to eat, I'm going to force you." He stated flatly.

"I wanna sleep!" I whined in response, not particularly interested in doing anything else besides going into my amazing dreamland.

It was then and there when I smelled true heaven. I lifted my head up slightly to reveal a shining light to my tired eyes.

IS THAT CURRY

I really want it...

*drools*

The lovely potatoes...

"B-but my appetite just isn't there Karma, I'm just not hungry..."

I lie.

"You're practically drooling..."

He noticed,

"But I really can't fit anything into my stomach..."

I whined.

In a swift motion, he spooned some curry into my mouth, which I promptly, (almost) spit out.

"It tastes so good but I can't eat it!!" I frowned, tearing up just thinking about it. Karma smirked and leveled the spoon to his mouth. Oh no, what is he thinking about now, that red devil.

"I can help you~~"

Before I realized what he was doing, he spooned it into his mouth he kissed me. 

With food.

I ate it?

THIS WAS THE LAST STRAW.

"KARRRRRRMA BAKABANEEEEEEEEEE!!!" I screeched as I kicked him out of my room. He ran off smiling and I couldn't help but smile as well. I was about to go chase him when I say the perfect bowl of curry sitting ontop of my nightstand, just waiting to be eaten <3

ENNNJOOYY my readers hehhehehhehehhe.

WHAT DID I JUST WRITE...

Thank you Jess and Annie~~

For being a great editor(s) and idea generator(s)!!!

Follow them~~~~~~~

My friends!!!

Thank you for reading Left to Live and Right to Kill!

Have a wonderful day!! *Throws candy into the air*

No one will read this story cause I am so bad at writing PROBABLY...

Sorry😅 Have a beautiful day.

ALL IMAGES ARE EITHER FROM GOOGLE IMAGES OR FROM GOOGLE IMAGEs AND PHOTOSHOPPED.