KARMAGISA VALENTINE'S FLUFF

Please ENJoY ok sorry for the really late update hehe, anyway I'm really not good at writing fluff especially boy x boy ones so uh whatever!!!! Continue pls~~~~ ITS one shot

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THIS ISN'T PART OF THE STORY. THIS IS A GIRL X BOY ONE GUESS

Tell me if you liked it T^T

It was just a normal day in Class S, or rather the day before Valentine's Day, and Rio was really excited. Not because of any boy, but because she could finally see her fantasized ships come to reality.

She plugged in her camera, just in case.

Usually, at this time, Nagisa and Karma would go to the tree for lunchtime. Karma, being Karma, obviously had his pink box of strawberry milk. During Valentines, Karma would be more devilish than usual, making fake valentines just as I would do tonight, mixing them up with devilish laughter. But today, he seemed different. He and Nagisa sat down during lunch, more quiet than usual. 

This seems interesting..... hehe

Rio hid behind a bush, with her amazing shades and camo cap, set to work with some of her portable recording equipment.

Looking through the camera, she began enjoying the show.

Karma was trying to act naturally and said, "So?~ Nagisa-kun, did you get any chocolates from girls today?"

Oh, but she knew his secret. He was Rio's slave after all.

"Not really Karma, I did get one from Kayano, though it was obligatory chocolate," replied Nagisa calmly.

"Ne, ne Nagisa, um, say, you want to go to the arcade tomorrow after school?"

You see, they both knew that they loved each other although both of them were too timid to say so.

Karma looked away, hoping that if he turned to face another direction Nagisa wouldn't notice. Maybe he didn't, but Rio sure did. Nagisa looking surprised for a moment, looked at Karma's face only see him blush and then proceed to blush himself.

Stretching on his tippy toes, Nagisa hugged Karma around the neck, Karma looking really shocked, then hugged, both of them standing there for a while before the lunch bell rang. Thet pushed apart looking super embarrassed and not saying a word to each other until they reached into the classroom.

Rio walked in 10 minutes later than usual, and the whole class asked where she was and why the heck did she have equipment on her.

"I did some interrogation for the government and needed to record it." Rio lied, sneaking a glance at Karma and Nagisa that still looked red.

TIME SKIPP~~~~ BY KARMA's BLUSH

VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karma P.O.V~~~~~~

Deep breath Karma, I told myself as I held a box of expensive chocolate in my hands, twirling it over and over, nervous that if Nagisa would actually accept, my confession. I was waiting outside the door when Nagisa's footsteps were heard and I quickly stuffed the box into my pockets.

"Thanks for waiting for me Karma-" He didn't manage to finish as I took his hand and ran all the way to the arcade and into a booth. 

"Huff. Why did you run so fast Karma?" asked Nagisa, tired.

In one swift motion, I kissed him on the cheek, which almost immediately raised the temperature of my face and his face. I took out the box of chocolates I had in my pockets and handed it to him.

THird Person p.O.V~~~~

"Will you be my Valentine?" Karma whispered barely audible and blushing quite a bit.

There was another moment of heated silence

"Yes I will," replied Nagisa his face a bright red too, hugging Karma once more, tightly as if he won't let go. 

Suddenly Karma made a bold decision and kissed Nagisa on the lips.

"You are just too cute Nagisa-kun..."

Little did they know, Rio was smirking from an unknown location which she bribed the author not to tell anyone.

BLEEEEEEEEEEEH that was so bad I wasn't sure what I was writing lol.

SUPER DUPER THANKS TO jessia821 for helping out because I hate literally, ZERO experience.

HAHAHAHA 

*Throws candy into the air*

Go brush your teeth tonight peasants.