You Better Tell Me

Added some images, underwatch credit is mine and some more tiny stuff!

~~~~~~RIO POV~~~~~~

Thank goodness I decided to relax today, I would've gotten squashed under the enormous stress building up lately.

"H*ll yeah!" I shouted as I grabbed my mouse in excitement. My favorite PC game will always be Underwatch, THE BEST GAME THAT EVER EXISTED. 

As I typed away and yelled some more, I heard a series of doorbell rings

As I typed away and yelled some more, I heard a series of doorbell rings. Do I really have to go downstairs, all the way over to the front door?!? Taking a guess it was the rest of the family, I decided not to risk getting K.Oed, and calmly continued my game, but it kept on ringing.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT GUYS!?!" I shouted out.

I heard a loud thump followed by a series of thumps. Curious about what the heck was happening, I put my game on pause, and went outside to check. As I peeked through the peephole opening of the door, I saw a whip of familiar bright red hair and some...random guys dressed in black???

"K-karma?" I yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? 

"Rio, why do you have these guys just hanging in front of our door?" came a voice to the side of the door. 

"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled, there were strange men outside the door? I opened the door very timidly. After I saw there were no "strange men" I pushed the door all the way open. There, Karma stood there, with a dagger to a man's throat, or rather, and somehow, all 4 men. "What's going on?!?"

"I am just as confused myself," said Karma calmly as he noticed me in the doorway, "although from the looks of it, they were spies and assassins, taking the opportunity that you were alone in the dorm."

He gave a death glare to all 4 of them. The four beaten assassins and spies just lay there, in silence and Karma tied them up. As Karma and I stood over them, they showed no signs of telling what and why they are here for. So, they want to play this game huh.

Warning blood aheaddddddddddd not suitable for immature readers

I drew out one of my knives from my left pocket and twirled it using my fingers. "You should tell us why you are here~" I drawled, "Or we might just have to take it by force~" One of the men flinched slightly and I slashed my blade across his face. The sanity in my eyes started disappearing as my rage grew. I wanted answers for once, something that could at least lead me to my parents, or something about who I once was, or why we ran out of the frikin bacon!! Can someone stop lying in front of my face FOR ONCE?

 I wanted answers for once, something that could at least lead me to my parents, or something about who I once was, or why we ran out of the frikin bacon!! Can someone stop lying in front of my face FOR ONCE?

"STILL NOT GOING TO TELL ME?!"

I slashed out, again and again, harder and harder at their faces. When they looked presumably dead in the face, I was going to go for one final slash before Karma slammed into me, making a huge impact as I was pushed against a wall.

KARMA P.O.V___________

I watched with mild interest as Rio slashed at the men again and again until their facial expressions were unreadable. These men were definitely trained to not say a word if they were caught, even if they had to put their lives in front of them to conceal whatever they were doing. When Rio was about to kill them with her last blow of the knife, I quickly moved and slammed her against a wall just to get her senses back from where ever her senses were.

"They still might be useful, we could search them up and bring them back to the government, Rio." I calmly stated.

Rio blinked twice, turned a rather red color, and aimed a kick at my lower half of the body.

IM SO MUCH TALLER THAN SHE CAN EVER BE HAHA.

(A/N): XDDDDDDDDD

Of course, I dodged it.

Rio P.O.V~~~~~

Once I've calmed down, we look at what was left of the men. "At least they can still speak?" I sheepishly murmured.

"It is too dangerous to take them up to government headquarters ourselves, I'll call the chief and they'll send someone," Karma replied seriously. 

"Ok"

"Waaaaittt, speaking of which, you said you just so happened to be standing outside our dorms when the men came? Hm?~"

Karma looked around nervously.

"I was also ditching class today because the octopus was getting too boring."

On the second day? Really Karma?

I eyed him suspiciously.

"If you say so.."

Soon the government representatives arrived to take the almost-dead bodies to the headquarters for interrogation as I cleaned myself of blood and decided to depart for more bacon.

"Let me come with you~~~" Came an annoying voice that I had grown accustomed to over the past years.

"No."

"Please~~~~?"

"Nope."

"Pretty Please~~~~~?"

"NO!"

and then walked out.

But guess who was behind me?!? 

We acted as if the whole incident didn't happen, or really didn't matter because we have to shed blood onto our hands every single day on a mission when we let go from "school."

As we were walking to the store, we chatted about gaming and our latest missions, but little did we know, our class would start to face harder challenges from then on.

Every now or then I would trust my kitchen knife at his face but inevitably, he would dodge every single time. 

But before this chapter ended "I RESTOCKED ON BACON"

Once again my apologies that if you are vegetarian replace this deceitful meat.

Which, by the way, is my life source.

Sorry my chapters are getting shorter lol

A/N thanks to

jessia821 and anniemin1010

!!

For being a great editor(s) and idea generator(s)!!!

Follow them~~~~~~~

My friends!!!

Thank you for reading Left to Live and Right to Kill!

Have a wonderful day!! *Throws candy into the air*

No one will read this story cause I am so bad at writing PROBABLY...

Sorry😅 Have a beautiful day.