Class S: Our Story

Just in case like I see in everyone else's fanfic:

I DO NOT OWN ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM THIS WAS WRITTEN AS A FANFIC FOR FUN!~

Ok, the story shall continue! *hands out popcorn to reader-chan*

We are Class S as in Superior and Secret. Our story is long, but we have time, to explain.

We were left to live by ourselves a long time ago, useless, not knowing anything that was happening, nothing. All of us had that story, all about 30 to be exact. Same time same place. No one knows how or why. We knew how to take care of ourselves, even as 2-year olds. Once we went to go to school at the time of preschool, the teacher's eyes nearly popped when she saw we were doing Algebra One.

"W-w-wh-waa?!?" She stood there in surprise.

"Hello, Kaze-Sensei!" The whole class exclaimed and bowed.

Now you see why we are Class S.

Everyone was excited about their first day of preschool, and they've practiced everyday bowing to an imaginary teacher and practiced extra Algebra problems until lunch! They started to feel uneasy as if they did something bad because of the teacher's surprised expression.

...

To our surprise, Kaze-Sensei broke into a huge smile, "Wow you guys are so smart!" She ran up to hug all of us at a time. " You guys are lucky I used to be a college professor!" And with that, we started a lesson on our first day.

Kaze-Sensei was one of our best teachers up until we moved up to junior high school.

It's was in 6th grade, the last year at our school, when we were getting ready for Calculus, there was a knock on the door.

It was a government official. They had seen our intelligence in our impossibly high IQ, we weren't exactly surprised to see them here. In fact, we were surprised they didn't come earlier.

"My name is Tadomi Karasuma, and I am from the Ministry of Defense. I am here on the government's order prior to you."

English is going to be in italicized

"Sir, please explain why you are here?" Nakamura said fluently in English.

"Ah... I see why the rumors say you are legendary, fluent in the English, Japanese, and many other languages, at the age of 10." Karasuma replied as he bowed.

" Alright, I should explain why I'm here. It's time the government saw your intelligence and decided to make use of it."

Everyone rolled their eyes, for they had foreshadowed this long time ago.

"Excuse me...sir, but when you mean to put to use, I'm sure you mean to cage us, torture us, experiment on us, and to use our bodies and brains?"

Karma snickered. That's Akabane Karma for you, he always manages to find a way to piss you off no matter the situation.

Karasuma sighed. "I'm afraid not, Akabane Karma, and starting tomorrow during PE, you will all be trained by pros to help you on assassination missions. Kaze-Sensei can still teach you, as she has been proven good enough to meet the government's high standards." Rio Nakamura ( the main character in this fanfic world) muttered, "Government rat." By the unbelievable luck of Rio, Karasuma didn't hear and went on to thank Kaze-Sensei heading out the door.

*awkward silence*

...

"I don't wanna get separated from you Kaze-Sensei, you've been like a mother to us!"