𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

One Month Later

You

Diary Entry 127, August 10th 2018

Laying low hasn't been easy. But it's worth it since we're able to be together. Besides the stress, I couldn't be happier. Jimin's been the sweetest thing to me and since we have Taehyung and Jungkook with us, it's even better. It does make Jimin more protective since I'm the only girl among three men but I think he knows they would never do anything to disrespect us. We found this abandoned estate far outside of the city. It's so cool because it looks like everything had just been left here, like the owners just vanished. Nothing has been touched for years. It's kind of exciting. There's even a pretty river nearby. Sometimes when it's really quiet, I can hear the water flowing no matter where I am on the property.

Nonetheless, I'm still plagued with unwanted thoughts and emotions. I've been trying to put the pieces together of why Jimin and I even got separated and locked up in the first place but it never seems to make any sense. I tried to ask him but he always tells me the same thing: They arrested him over some warrants but the reason they took me was because my mom reported me missing when I ran away to be with him. I wasn't in any danger and it was all a big misunderstanding.

I feel guilty for being unconvinced. I want to believe it but there's just something off. It's beginning to seem like what I was being told in the institution wasn't all that ridiculous. After the third time, I just stopped bringing it up though. I feel like it made him upset and I don't want to deal with that side of him, not when things are going so well.

Just because I don't remember this particular event doesn't mean I don't remember before that. He was always temperamental and I was always too timid to speak my mind about it. But oddly enough, this is the second time I lose my memories. I don't even remember really meeting Jimin because of when I'd gotten into the accident last year. It was a hit and run and the driver was never found but when I woke up in the hospital, there he was claiming to be my boyfriend. That's how I remember meeting him. He was the only one I couldn't seem to recognize but I guess I never questioned it because my mom didn't either. She let him be there so I assumed she knew him until the day I was released and she told me she had no previous knowledge of me even having a boyfriend but grew to like him because of how much love he showed in the hospital.

Even then, I still didn't question him because truthfully by that time, I'd caught feelings for him anyway and didn't mind suddenly having a boyfriend even if I couldn't remember who he was. Now, it just seems a little iffy to me that no one knew about him yet we were supposed to be in love. Surely, I'm the type of person who would flaunt the love of my life but if that's true then why didn't I do that with Jimin? To the point where even my family didn't know of him?