Chapter 24

Selin let out a groan as his manhood met her womanhood. Aseem drilled inside of her, little groans escaping his mouth before he could stop himself, this was the best pussy he'd ever been inside of. He slowed down his pace, making Selin feel every stroke deep inside of her before they switched places. Selin rode Aseem with a little difficulty, his manhood was very big and she hadn't had sex since she slept with Jason. Selin climaxed with a moan before Aseem flipped them over, pulled out and went down to taste her. She touched his hair while she arched her back, content with pleasure before climaxing once more.

Aseem and Selin spooned in silence. Both naked and both very happy.

Selin awoke to the smell of bacon cooking, she smiled to herself, remembering how good her night was before turning over in bed and laying down once more and drifting off to sleep.

"Baby, get up." Aseem touched Selin who shrugged him off, still half asleep. Aseem let out a chuckle, climbing in to bed and sticking his tongue between Selin's legs, she gasped "don't stop!" Selin began to shake when Aseem stopped suddenly.

"Now you're awake, your food is downstairs, go eat while I take a shower."

Selin frowned at his childish antics before laughing and heading downstairs. Curious, she looked around in her hunt for the kitchen, last night was her first time in Aseem's house. Once she located the kitchen she shared out two plates of the food Aseem made and poured herself a glass of orange juice and made Aseem a coffee. She knew better than to eat without him so she sat idly, staring at w clock, waiting for him to enter the kitchen.

A loud sound startled Selin out of her trance, her eyes darting around, looking for the source of the sound. "Aseem, your phone's ringing!" She yelled, he responded with "Answer it then, I'll be down in a sec."

Selin slid across the call to the answer button, she was apprehensive, not completely sure of how to answer the phone. "Hello, this is Aseem's phone,how can I help you?"
Selin was answered with a loud hearty laugh. "Hello dear, could you tell Aseem that his grandma is around the corner with his little Angel, we will be with you shortly and then I can finally meet the woman who stole my son's heart. Goodbye." With that, the old woman hung up the phone.

Aseem, who overheard the whole conversation, began to laugh. "Whenever that woman's on the phone, she puts on her white people voice." He chuckled to himself. "Sel, baby, eat and then put on some clothes that ain't mine, grams has a potty mouth and you don't wanna hear the way she curses, especially in front of Angel."

Selin nodded her head as her mouth was full of bacon. "Let them know that if they are hungry, there's more food on the stove." She sauntered out of the room and stepped in to the bathroom. As the hot water pelted against her skin, she let all the nerves of meeting Aseem's only relative go. So many things could go wrong. What if she hated Selin? What if she thought Aseem could do better?

So many things could happen. "Think positive." Selin whispered to herself. "Nothing will go wrong."

"Nothing. Will. Go. Wrong."