Chapter Seven

"Wake up!" Jason showered Selin in sloppy kisses. "I'm awake." Selin yawned.

"Good, we've got an hour and a half before the appointment begins." Jason handed Selin a cup of orange juice and a plate of bacon, sausages and egg. "Why didn't you wake me up?" Selin yelled,she sat up in a hurry. "Calm down, I've just set you a bath, eat your food, you've got clothes hanging up over there." Jason pointed.

"I've got it all sorted, see?" Jason gave a cheesy grin, causing Selin to laugh. "Thank you baby." Selin finished her food and began to walk to the bathroom. "Why you walking all funny?" Jason chuckled.

"You look like a penguin with a bad leg."

"Yeah,well you look like donkey from shrek but I'm not complaining!" Selin yelled as she made her way to the bathroom.

Selin slipped in to the water and began to lather her body when Jason walked in. Selin covered up her body. "Don't do that, don't cover up. Baby, you're beautiful. Your body, your face, everything about you is beautiful." He leaned over the bath tub and kissed her.

"Now hurry your ass up, I want to see what my baby looks like." Jason walked out of the bathroom, chuckling.

-

-

-

Jason and Selin entered the hospital, hand in hand. "I know I've done this before but I'm scared." Selin whispered. "It's okay baby, I'm here now. I'm always here now." Jason kissed her as the nurse called her name.

"Hey Selin, this is the baby's father?" The nurse asked. "Yes nurse May." Selin nodded. "Okay, change in to this hospital gown for me and then come sit up here." Nurse May handed Selin a hospital gown which she put on and laid down on the hospital bed.

"I'm going to rub this lubricant gel on your stomach, it's going to be a little bit cold at first but then a little image will come up here, on the sonogram. I'll tell you if I can hear s heartbeat, if there's any problems and I'll answer any questions you need answered." Nurse May smiled.

Selin hissed as the cold gel made contact with her skin. "I hear a heartbeat." Nurse May said as she put the stethoscope in her ears and on Selin's stomach. "My baby." Jason whispered with a smile.

"Um, how many appointments did you have before?" Nurse May frowned as she looked at the screen and then put the stethoscope back on Selin. "Four,is something wrong?" Selin panicked.

"No, no." Nurse May said quickly,calming Selin's nerves. "It's just there's two heartbeats." She said. "So, the baby-" "Babies." Nurse May corrected.

"Twins?" Jason's smile widened even more. "Yes. Now is the appointment when I can tell you the sex, would you like to know?"

"Yes!" Jason and Selin said in unison.

"Well, you're having a boy and a girl from what I can tell." Nurse May smiled.

"However,there are a lot of risks. But stick to the diet I'm about to give you and it will all be okay." She handed Jason a list and she began to pack up, she wiped down Selin's stomach and Selin hopped off the table.

In the car, Selin was quiet. "What's on your mind baby?" Jason rubbed Selin's thigh. "Two. Are we even ready for two?" Selin whispered.

"Baby, nobody's ready at first but when they're born, we'll be ready. We'll be the best parents ever, okay?" Jason asked.

"But-" "No buts, I know we will." Jason pulled up to the house. "Say it with me, we'll be the best parents ever." Jason moved his hands like a composer. "Again."

"We'll be the best parents ever." They said in unison.

"Damn straight. Don't you forget it."

Soo guys, I need baby names. Comment ideas for names and the best four will be used (first and second names). Thank you x