Chapter Eight

"Why you gon' do me like that?" Jason sung as he danced around the house. "Does he ever shut up?" Roc rolled his eyes. "Do you ever shut up?" Jayshawn mimicked. "Grow up!" Roc scoffed. Jayshawn didn't reply, instead he threw a pillow at Jason.

"Boys." Selin rolled her eyes as Roc threw a shoe at Jayshawn which narrowly avoided hitting him. "Ay, S,did you see that?" Jayshawn gasped,holding the shoe in his hands. "Yeah." Selin murmured,not looking up from her phone.

"You wasn't even watching! I could've died S! Look!" Jayshawn prodded Selin's shoulder.

"Don't touch my babies!" Jason ran and covered Selin's stomach protectively. "Babe, he touched my shoulder." Selin giggled. "So?His hand could've slipped." Jason frowned.

"But-" "What are you naming my niece and nephew?" Roc asked, interrupting the argument. "We haven't really spoke to each other about names." Selin shrugged. "But I was thinking Myron for our little boy." Selin smiled.

"Malia. The girl should be Malia." Jason looked in to the distance, sighed and then stared at Selin's stomach. "Can I give a name?" Roc piped in. "We're all ears." Jason replied. "Remar. Myron Remar Gray." Roc smiled. "Why do you assume they're taking his last name?" Selin raised an eyebrow. "Because they are." Jason winked.

"I like it. It has a nice ring to it." Selin smiled. "So does Malia Raegan Gray." Jayshawn piped up. "I'll be back." He sighed and walked out the room.

Roc followed him outside. "What's wrong?" Roc frowned. "Everything." Jayshawn let out an exasperated sigh. "That should be me. She should be having my babies, I should be the one giving her back rubs and little kisses and making sure she doesn't hurt herself. I was an idiot. I traded in my happiness for a sell out with a loose ass pussy!" He ran a hand over his head. "But that's not the worst thing,there's more. A lot more."

"Jay, what aren't you telling us all?" Roc suddenly became worried as he took a proper glance at Jayshawn. His hair was a curly mess. He hadn't shaved so he had a scruffy looking moustache and beard. His eyes had more bags than a supermarket.

"Look." Jayshawn produced a pack of cards. As Roc looked over it he realised it was a pack full of aces. "I have every man looking for him and I have nothing. I have nothing except these cards. I find them scattered around my house every morning as if this is some type of joke.

He knows where I live. This is a personal vendetta. He's after something. At first I thought it was me but now I know it's more than that. I think he's after Selin again." Jayshawn whispered.

"But now she's pregnant, it's even more vital that he doesn't get her. If I go or something happens to me promise me she will be your main priority." Jayshawn looked deeply in to Roc's eyes. "I-" "Promise. Me." Jayshawn whispered.

"I promise." Roc nodded. "Good. Don't tell Jason because I don't need him or Selin worrying."

"Don't you think they have a right to know?" Roc frowned. "I mean, it could keep them safer knowing he's after her again."

Don't you get it!" Jayshawn half chuckled. "None of us are safe right now. Not you. Not me. Not them. None of us. The only way to stay safe is to get out of here, we'll have to go somewhere that Ace doesn't own like Florida or Texas." Jayshawn said.

"But it will have to be soon. Selin can't fly if she's over eight months pregnant." Jayshawn said.

"We can't tell anyone. I have a feeling that one of the workers is working for Ace. We're going to make it look like we've gone Awol."

"But Selin is going to pregnant and on the run. Surely that's not good for the babies." Roc raised an eyebrow. "Roc will you stop picking out the bad things in a good plan! It's either we run or we stay and die. I don't know about you but I'm getting Jason and Selin as far away from here as possible." Jayshawn began to walk in to the house.

"I stay, I die. I go, I might die." Roc whispered to himself.

"Looks like we're going on a road trip."

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to neshia_starrr and Only_K for the names  chosen and thank you for everybody who Commented names.