Chapter 17

One month later

"Selin come and help me!" Roc yelled as he held Malia in one arm as Myron tried to climb up his leg,his little faced screwed up tight with determination. "Yo, I think lil nigga either possesed or shitting." Roc frowned as Selin walked in to the room. She picked Myron up and he instantly starting smiling and cooing. "Hey pops, you hungry?" Selin said in a baby voice.

"Hey sis, I haven't got any milk so when are you going to take Malia?" Roc sighed checking his phone for the fifth time. "What's your rush?" Selin smirked. "Are you meeting that pretty blasian girl from down the road? I say you wife her, you're not that young anymore." She shrugged. "First off,yes I am meeting Aliana and second off, we're both the same age, twenty one!" Roc rolled his eyes, pulled up his trues and adjusted his white air forces.

Roc reached for the door handle. "Don't wait up, I might go home after the date, hopefully she'll come with me." He smirked.

Selin and Roc moved in to houses literally opposite each, always wanting to be close in case the other needed them. They both lived in a child friendly area, next to a private nursery that the children would attend in a few months time. While Roc was in hospital, the both of them did a DNA test, revealing that they were in fact blood relatives.

"Wait, before you go..." Selin called,trailing off, making Roc walk a couple steps back threw the door. "Yeah?" He questioned. "Have you spoken to Jayshawn? It's just that, I haven't spoken to him since America." Selin whispered. "Sel-" "I don't love him anymore, don't worry. I just thought that he'd want to stay friends with us especially after what happened." A single tear rolled down her face.

"We don't need him." Roc sat down next to her and hugged her gently, remembering she still had her children on her lap . "I have my children, I have people that depend on me and my brother. I don't need anybody else." Selin smiled, hugging him back. "Go! Your date is in ten minutes!"

Roc began to chuckle. "She lives two minutes away." "Go get her flowers! Shoo!" She waved her hand as he walked out of the door.

Selin fed the twins, put them in their little bouncers and began to sing to them.

Hush little baby don't you cry
Mamma's gonna love you all your life
And if you ever need a friend
Mamma's right there till the very end
And if you're feeling down or weak
Mamma's gonna give you all the strength you need
There's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do
For my little future cause I love you

She smiled at them smiling back at her with their hands out, she let them wrap their tiny hand around her finger and realised how much they will need her. She carried on singing.
I got your back, I got you
I take your side, I lay my life down for you
I'll crawl over broken glass, I will stand in the flame
Take the bullet, take the blows, I would take all the pain
Anything, anything that you gotta get through
Hey, hey, I got you
Hey, hey, I got you

"Mommies serious babies, I'll take anything, walk through fire, take a bullet and straight up kill a person for you. I love you so much, it's us against the world." She let out a half smile as the babies began to talk amongst each other and then back to Selin. "Yes,that's right, I love you both." Selin kissed both of their cheeks. "Your daddy loved you too, very much." She sighed.

"What about me?" A voice called out behind her, she spun around, her gun in hand and pointed it in the direction of the voice. "Woah, Sel, it's me!" Jayshawn called out. "Yeah, I know." She said letting off a shot.
"I missed you on purpose,next time I won't miss." She turned back around to her babies.

"Selin they look like a mix of both you and Jas-" "Where were you?" Selin said with her back still against him. "I'm sorry I had to get myself together, I was a mess and you didn't deserve to see me like that." He sighed and walked in front of her.

"I was a wreck. I was mourning for my boyfriend, the father of my kids, and still looking afterafter my newborns. I needed you Jay and you were no where to be found, if Roc and my children weren't here, I would've killed myself."She cried.

"Now, I don't need you." She wiped her tears and Jayshawn grabbed her face. "But I need you. You were the only reason I kept going, the reason I'm back. I need you a lot more than you need me." He replied, he brang his face close to hers and tried to kiss her.

Selin pulled away and pushed him back. "I couldn't do that to Jason." She shook her head. "I get that but Selin you will always be mine. Deep down you know that." He smiled as she shook her head again. "No, I know that you need to leave my house. I want a friendship, nothing more. I've got kids that I need to take care of, I don't want a relationship." Selin looked him dead in the the eyes and saw the flash of hurt in his.

"I get that, do you mind if I stay with Roc until I get my own house? He already agreed, I'm going to go now." He walked out the house and texted Roc.

_thathittaJay: she doesn't want me anymore.
-bigdickRockman- told your dumb ass, you better beg her ass for forgiveness.

*********

An: this is some of Rocs date.
Aliana flipped her curls as Roc watched in astonishment how her rigletted curls went from short to long. They both had lobster and ships. Roc watched how she ate delicately but still managed to finish everything on her plate, the fact that she didn't shy away and get a salad impressed Roc. "What's your occupation?" She asked him. He hesitated before she added "tell it to me straight."

"I used to be a drug dealer but the streets aren't one to mess with. I've lost a lot of people to the streets So I decided to quit it all." I shrugged, she raised an eyebrow. "Why was that so hard to admit, I don't care about what you used to be but I like the way it shaped you in to a man." She smiled. "I'm a lawyer, I like to do Things for myself so I moved away from home at eighteen and four years later I have my dream job."

"So where do you see yourselves in a couple of years?" Roc asked. "Hopefully settled down with maybe a child or two, you?" She sipped on her coca cola. "Same." He smiled. "Where do you see yourself in an hour?" He smirked.

She blushed before replying "in your house, in your bed." She giggled. "Naked."

Roc winked before taking her hand and leading her to the car.

-bigdickRockman- bringing company home.
_thathittaJay- tonight? Female?
-bigdickRockman- yeah and yeah, I like this one so you better cover your ears all night.
_thathittaJay: lol ite I see you
-bigdickRockman 🍆💦
_thathittaJay- nasty ass.

Roc snickered before turning up the radio and driving off.

Maybe another two chapters? I need at least ten comments for the next chapter to go out