Ch 1. Please Protect Me.

Start from the beginning

She shuffled slightly to one side as he walked to the other. She heard his footsteps get fainter and she let out a breath. Jennie leaned her head back onto the pillar and let out deep breaths.

"MISS!" She hears and she almost wants to cry.

"Our game of hide and seek is over now. Lets get you back home now." He says as he walks towards her.

"No!" Jennie shouts.

"You're starting to irritate me." He says as he shakes his head.

Jennie breathes heavily and decides to make a run for it. He grabs onto her roughly.

"Get over here!" He shouts grabbing onto her arm. "Stay still!"

Jennie struggles to break her arm free before she hears another voice.

"Stop it." Jisoo says grabbing his shoulder. "Hurry up and go." She says to Jennie. "Go!"

The guy reaches for Jennie as she breaks free and Jisoo pulls him back. He spins, twisting her arm and shoving her onto the ground.

She grabs his arm in return and pulls him towards her, before she's smashing her hand into his throat.

Jennie stops to hide one of the pillars as she watches from a distance.

Jisoo jumps up to kick him, but he dodges it in time. They throw and dodge punches equally matched, before he punches her hard in the face causing her to stumble.

He catches sight of Jennie and starts to run after her. Jennie's eyes widen and she starts to run towards the exit.

Jisoo looks up and sprints as hard as she can to catch up with him, as he runs on the opposite side. She jumps onto a bench and uses it as leverage as she launches herself to knock him onto the ground.

He blocks her kicks and locks her leg in his hold, so she flips her body to kick him with the other. He grabs a hold onto her torso and flips her over his shoulder, she lands on her feet and pulls him onto the ground instead.

The guy gets back up and surges forward at her as he attempts to tackle her. Jisoo tried to push back as he pushes her backwards, but it was no use, he was bigger and stronger.

Instead she pushes off of him as she jumps into the air and knees him strait into the chin. It weakens him and Jisoo uses the opportunity to pin him to the ground and wrap her arm around his neck. She holds him there as he struggles to breath, until she feels his body go limp.

Jisoo sighs as she lets go of him and she stands up. She brings her wrist up to her mouth.

"Did you find her?" Jisoo asks.

"Negative. Over." Lisa answers back. "South West has been cleared."

Jisoo lets out a deep breath before over and picking up the guys wallet. She looks through his ID's and quickly realizes that he's just another one of Yang's Lackeys.

Jisoo drops his wallet back down onto the ground before going to find Jennie again.

•••

"Hey you." Jisoo says as she finds Jennie hiding in the subways bathroom stall.

Jennie jumps in fear, and Jisoo simply stands there.

"Come with me." Jisoo says and Jennie looks at her reluctantly. "I just saved your life." She says and that seems enough for Jennie.

"K2, Sending confirmation." Jisoo says into her watch.

"Over." She hears Yoongi reply. "Jet activated. Emergency services on stand by."