Ch 1. Please Protect Me.

Start from the beginning

"We don't have much time Jisoo. Yang doesn't stay in one place for long." Seung hyun says typing onto his laptop. "Bangtan unit will go with you, along with Lalisa. Red Velvet will stay here, and act as your intel and back up unit. Pack your things."

•••

Once the team landed in New Zealand, they all spilt up onto small units to cover more ground. They wore their vests underneath regular clothes to blend in, ear pieces were in place, pistols were strapped, and special watches equipped.

Yoongi stayed in the look out van, centre city, to control everyone's technology and to be able to hack into the city cameras.

Namjoon, and Jimin went to the east of the city. Jungkook, and Seokjin went to the West, Hoseok and Bam Bam to the south, while Lisa and Jisoo went to the north.

•••

Jisoo walked through the underground subway alone, while Lisa searched and asked local businesses.

She stopped to look at her compass on her watch as someone smashed into hard, and falls onto the floor.

"Ow! Ow!" The girl cries out in pain.

Jisoo looks over at her, and can't help but notice how rough she looked. Her hair was a mess, she was in a night dress, her feet were dirty and there was a mix of blood, dirt and tears on her face.

She leaned down to help the girl up, "Are you okay?" She asks looking her over.

"Y-your Korean! Please help me! P-please!" She cries holding tightly onto Jisoo's arm.

Just as Jisoo opened her mouth she heard two police officers telling her to freeze.

"Please protect me," the girl cries and Jisoo finally gets a clear view of her face. She swallows thickly and brings her hand up to her watch.

"New Zealand Recovered. North Underground. Over and out." She says quickly.

"Hey! You there!" The police say again and Jisoo lifts her arms up.

"Go." Jisoo says recognizing that it's Jennie. "Help will be at the exit." She says.

Jennie just stares at her in disbelief.

"Go." Jisoo whispers as she stands up. "Hurry up."

"You! We need to ask you some questions!"

Jennie starts to run away as best she can in her worn down state.

"Why?" Jisoo asks turning around slowly as they aim their guns at her. She eyes up the guy with the baton, before looking over at the one with the gun.

Jisoo quickly grabs the guy with the gun, punching him in the stomach with one hand as the other releases the clip of the gun, with the other, causing the magazine to fall to the ground. She punches him in the face before turning to elbow the other.

She blocks all of their punches and manages to dodge a baton, before grabbing one officers arm and breaking it with a snap.

He shouts loudly as he falls to the ground in pain and Jisoo turns to kick the other in the face.

She catches her breath as he lays knocked on the ground, while the other cries his eyes out in pain.

Jisoo pulls out a disposable phone and tosses it onto his chest. "Call 911." She says breathing heavily before walking away to find Jennie.

•••

Jennie holds her breath as she hides behind one of the pillars by the subway. One of the guys that had kidnaped her was searching for her, and he only stood a few feet away.