Chapter 5:Sweet

"Who knew you liked chocolate."

Bakugou didn't respond on time as he was occupied on eating his ice cream.

"Yeah I do, so what?"

"Nothing.I just thought the only flavor you liked was anything with spice."

"I don't eat sweets often but I'd prefer spicy stuff more."

"That's so manly that you can handle all that spice man! I'd probably die hehe"
Kirishima said.

They both left the ice cream shop and headed to a new unknown destination.Kirishima had a change of plans as he wanted to go to mall all of a sudden. Kirishima had suggested it since he thought it was a better idea so he called his mother of his plans before they headed out which she agree to.

There was silence between the two since they were finishing up their frozen treats.

(TimeSkip to a certain three)

It started as a loud gasp when Uraraka saw them walking together.The gasp had gotten so loud that the two boys with her had to cover her mouth so they wouldn't be seen by the couple or draw attention towards them.

After she was done with her outburst, she pulled out her phone from her pocket and dialed Mina's number.It rung several time before their pink classmate could answer.

"Mina!!!You have to come to the mall!Now!"

"Eh?Why?"

"It's looks like our targets are on a date!"

"We don't know that Uraraka!"
Iida tried to say before he was shushed by the brown haired girl.

That's when they heard shuffling and noises and even other stuff being knocked down.

"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!"

Uraraka giggled.

"WAIT! You two are really going through with this?"

"Yuuuuuppp!!"
Uraraka cheered.

"URARAKA!!!"
Mina was running towards them so fast that there was a dust cloud behind her. She then tackled poor Midoriya.

"You were the closest one to suffer my hug of death!"
Mina squeezed the life out of the poor boy before she finally let him go. Midoriya looked like a dying fish  as he was gasping for air on the ground from suffocating hug he received.

"Where are they!Where are they!"
Mina chanted with her heading snapping side to side, to which Uraraka pointed at the couple walking side by side.

Mina rubbed her hands together like an evil mastermind would do.

"Let's get this started!"

"This is not going to end well."
Midoriya said after he was done getting the oxygen to his lungs. Iida nodded his head in agreement.

"Imma run towards them and tackle them in hug just like I did with Midoriya! Preferably Kirishima!"
Mina then started to run lighting speed at the two.

"MINA!"

"ASHIDO!"

"WAIT!"

Her friends tried to get a hold of her before she darted for the two but were too late. She was already heading towards the unsuspecting blond and red head.

She was inching towards them and as soon she was close enough, a hand latched onto her face. It was so sudden that she hadn't realized it.Her arms were outstretched and her hands were feeling the air for something.