Chapter 4:School Days Pt.2

God how he loved that gorgeous laugh.It was like music to his ears.Even if Kirishima was laughing at some dumb joke Kaminari made.

It was lunch time already.Mina called to Kirishima and Bakugou to sit with herself, Sero and Kaminari.Bakugou just wanted to enjoy the company of the red head without the rest of the group tagging along but Kirishima had other plans.

And now there they were.Bakugou never took his eyes off of him.He quite enjoyed the fuzzy warm feeling he got when he was around the red head. Either it be by Kirishima's actions or words, the feeling wouldn't disperse. Mina took notice of this.Her gaze continually switched from Bakugou to Kirishima, to Bakugou to Kirishima. She narrowed her eyes at Bakugou's almost loving look towards the red head. ' Could he be...?Or are they already...?' She squealed in delight.The four boys jumped from their seats, surprised by her from the sudden outburst.

"Hey raccoon eyes, your making my ears bleed with your annoying ass squealing."

She stopped her joyful outburst before she clapped her hands ecstatically.She slammed her hands on the lunch table.She took a deep breath before blurting out,

"KAMINARI! SERO! WE GOTTA TALK! LET'S GO!"

"Wait wha-"

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN JUST COME WITH MEEEEEEE!"

She exclaimed before dragging a clueless Kaminari and Sero out the lunch room doors.The last thing heard was Kaminari screaming bloody murder and a,

"WAIT MINA WHAT!"

"AS CLASS REP, YOU CAN'T DRAG PEOPLE AWAY IN THE MIDDLE OF LUNCH ASHIDO!"

"WATCH ME AND I'M DOING IT FOR TRUE LOVE IIDA!NOT FOR ME BUT FOR SOMEONE ELSE!!"

Iida gave her a weird look along with a couple of onlookers as he watched the two clueless boys being dragged by their pink classmate.Iida was dumbfounded as they inched farther.He sighed as he walked back to his table with Midoriya, Uraraka and Todoroki.

"True love?What is Ashido planning?" Uraraka said.' Does it have to do with those two she dragged away or does it have to do with...?' She gasped and her eyes lit up.

"ASHIDO WAIT UP!" Uraraka yelled as she sprinted towards the direction of the three.

"NOT YOU TOO URARAKA!"
Iida exclaimed as he, Midoriya and Todoroki watched their female friend run like her life depended on it towards the other.

"I-Iida what just h-happened?" Midoriya asked as he looked a little dumbfounded by the current events. Todoroki on the other hand was sipping on a carton of juice while nodding along with Midoriya's question.

"I honestly have no idea."

"We'll never know."
Todoroki piped up before he continuingly sipped his carton of juice.

...

"I wonder what that was about... Probably just Ashido being Ashido haha."
Kirishima said with a bright smile as his attention was now on the blond.Bakugou cheeks had a slight hint of pink on them when Kirishima smiled, showing his pearly shark like teeth.

' Why do I blush every time he does that damn smile!'

"Y-Yeah, raccoon eyes is probably fangirling over something stupid."
Bakugou tried to conceal the stutter in his sentence but failed. Kirishima noticed but decided against pointing it out.

"So Katsuki I was wondering if you'd like to come over again."
Kirishima twiddled his thumbs while looking away from Katsuki's direction.

"Of course shitty hair. I'm actually going to stay over.I had it planned and your mother said it was okay."