Chapter 1: Absent

The day was like any ordinary day. The sun was shining.The students of UA pouring into the school doors and into their classes.

The students of class 1-A talked to their hearts content until the teacher arrived to simmer them down.

But as if now, a certain ash blond noticed something odd about today. Like something was missing, that he couldn't quite place. Was it an object he forgotten. He checked his bag.No. Maybe it was a person?But then again he has been stressed out on school work and UA hero training. Even if he doesn't show it through his bad tempered attitude.His crimson eyes scanned the classroom of students.

Stupid Deku talking to Round face and Glasses.Half and half bastard keeping to himself. Raccoon eyes and Pikachu causing trouble. And tape despenser just joined into the mayhem. The bad tempered blond checked off the common things his classroom full of extras do everyday as routine.

' Then what's missing? Wait, why I do fucking care!? I can actually careless!' His thoughts were occupied on the missing thing about today that little explosions erupted from his hands. The explosions caused attention to be drawn to him. His glare made their stares fade from his direction.

' What the hell is it!'

"Bakugou, no using your quirk in class." Aizawa stared at him as a precaution if the hot tempered boy were to use his explosive quirk again.

Bakugou surprisingly flinched in his seat which left everyone with puzzled looks on their faces. He recovered and glared at Aizawa before turning his gaze towards the window.

Aizawa ignored the boy and went on with his lesson. The missing thing was bothering Bakugou so much, that it got to the point of him feeling like an exploding bomb. But of course he couldn't just shout about was bothering him so he had to keep quiet. Which oddly, he was able to keep calm.

He closed his eyes in deep thought in the middle of the lesson which was odd for the determined boy. Until he felt a tap on his shoulder. His eyes snapped open to glare at anyone who would dare touch him.

His crimson glare met with big green eyes.It was the last person he wanted to see.

"K-Kacchan, class is over and w-well, you look out of it t-today." And as it would seem, the classroom was empty except for him and Izuku.

"Deku, did you noticed anything strange today?Like something's missing?"

His voice was strangely calm but irritation could still be heard.

"H-Huh? Something m-missing?"

"Answer the question you damn nerd." Bakugou said as he quickly stood up from his seat and slammed his hands on the desk with an eruption of small explosions. The freckled boy flinched in fear before processing Bakugou's questions.

"I d-don't think anything is missing.... but Kirishima didn't come to class today. Is that w-what you mean?"

Kirishima didn't come to class? Of course! Kirishima's absence, how could he not noticed that he was absent. The red head usually hangs out with Bakugou and yet he didn't realize it.

' But why do I care so much if he's absent from school today?He's just my friend, no need to worry so much over that hair-for-brains.'

They became friends after Kirishima asked. Katsuki didn't get along with any of his classmates but for some reason, he let Kirishima get close to him. Not close enough but close enough to where they could have normal conversations.

~~~~~(Bakugou flashback)~~~~~
The weather was cold that day.The sun hid behind the gray clouds which made everything look dull.It was a long day for the boy, who walked out the UA doors amongst the crowds of students, who wore heavy clothing to protect themselves from the harsh weather. His usual frown hidden behind an orange scarf and his hands stuffed into his pockets.