Ji Chang Wook part3

Começar do início

We both winced in fear. I looked at him at the corner of my eyes and smirked a little as he winced when he held his bloody nose.

"YAH Chang Wook! How dare you smile! You idiot!?!"

"Me?! What the hell did I do?!"

"What?!" She went to him and grabbed his chin and turned his head hard towards me. I heard him yelped in pain.

"How can you do this?! Huh?!"

"You're pissed at me when you're the one who's caught cheating!?" I yelled at her. I stood up. Towering her 5'4 body frame. But no she didn't waver. She stood her ground and glared at me. She crossed her arm over her chest.

The guy stood up and stand beside her.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at her!" He pointed out.

"Stay out of this! She's my girlfriend!" I took a tep foreward.

"Not for long!" He too one step to me too.

She stood in the middle. Trying to push us off.

"Stop it you two or I'll never forgive you as long as I shall live!?"

We continued to glare at each other. But she hit me first.

"Yah!!" I yelled at her rubbing my chest.

She held his chest stopping him from attacking me.

"What were you thinking?! How dare you hit him!"

She turned to him.

"Oppa.. are you ok?!"

"YAH!!" I exclaimed.

"I'm fine." He said and smirked at me. I was ready to really pulverize him this time but she beat me to it.

"YAH! Why are you hitting me for?!" He yelled at her.

"Look at what you did to his face huh?! His face is ruined! All bruised! How the hell is he going to shoot tomorrow if he's sporting a black eye you d*mb ass!"

This time it's my time to smirk.

"Yah. Don't you dare talk to me like that! I'm older than you!"

"I don't give a sh*t if you're the president of the US! How dare you hit my boyfriend!!" She yelled at him.

"Well You're BOYFRIEND hitted your brother first!!"

*Wait!! What?!? BROTHER?!"

"He don't know you! He hasn't met you! His reaction is normal!"

"Hitting innocent people is normal?! Yah! Break up with him!"

She laughed.

"Yah.. I'm Olive. I'm your baby sister. Baby of the family. Our parent's pride and joy. Since when did I listened to you?! Don't make me laugh Oppa..."

"YAH! You're just a spoiled brat."

"Don't call her that!"

"Stay out of this! You're not family."

"He is! He's my boyfriend."

"Stop saying that! I'll never accept him"

"Too bad Oppa.. go home. I'll see you in the apartment. Put something in your face for christ sake,  before you sleep.."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

As soon as we turned around the corner she faced me and hit my head.

"APPA!"

"That was for standing me up on our anniversary!"

She kicked my shin.

"YAH!!" I exclaimed as I hop around in pain.

"THAT is for hitting my brother!"

"Ouch!!" I held my stomach in pain.

"And THAT is for thinking I'm cheating on you!? What th hell Chang Wook?!"

"Yah! You said yourself my reaction was normal!"

"Yes It was but I didn't expect it from you. Don't you trust me?"

"I do... but you've been cold to me lately... you never answer my calls. You never wanna go out with me anymore..."

"Of course! You stood me up! On our anniversary! Who in their right mind does that to someone they say they love!" She yelled.

"I said I was sorry.. you know how demanding my work is..." I said softly.

"I have work too. It's as demanding as yours. But I try to find time. You should too... before we became a couple. You promised me I'll be your priority. You said I will never wait and never wonder.. do you remember?"

I nod.

"But you keep making me wait for you... for your calls. For you to show up... you keep making me wonder..
Does he love me the same way?"

She sighed.

"Oppa came here because I need him. I called for him. He lives thousand of miles away but when I say I need him, he will be by my side. Can you do that?"

"Of course! I love you!"

I slowly walked towards her. I gently pulled her to me.

"I'm really sorry... I shouldn't have done that. I know you wouldn't cheat on me."

She held on to me tight.

"Promise me.. never make me wait and wonder again."

"Never again."