Consulting

A few days passed and all of you are at the airport, leaving to Korea. "See ya soon." You said and after you and your friends hugged each other, you board the plane with the staffs and members.You are sitting alone at the plane while looking out the window.

"Hyung.. I think.. I-i like.. Zuri." Zelo said, shocking Himchan and Daehyun who is sitting beside him. "Jinjjayo?" Himchan asked and Zelo nodded. "Yesterday, we were talking at Venice beach and the more we talked, the more she is like.. My ideal type.' He said and a blush is on his face again. "Hyung, i think Junhongie is serious." Daehyun said and Himchan nodded. "Did she give you any hint that she likes you back?" Himchan asked and Zelo shrugged his shoulders. "Hyung, even if Zuri give him any hint, i don't think Junhongie is going to get it." Daehyun said and Himcha agreed. "Let's just wait till we get back to out dorm then we'll talk about it as a group." Daehyun suggested and they agreed.

Once the plane reaches Korea, all of you went out. "I'll be going, see you." You said and left, followed by all the staffs. "Let's go then." Yongguk said and they went into a van which came to pick them up. When they reached their dorm, all of them lounged around the dorm, relaxing, until Zelo cleared his throat, making all his hyungs look at him. "What is it?" Youngjae asked and Zelo looked down. "Junhongie likes Zuri." Daehyun spoke up for him and all of them looked at him, shocked, besides Himchan and Daehyun. "Yah, when did you know?" Youngjae asked and Daehyun looked at him. "In the plane. He told me and Himchannie hyung." Daehyun said and Youngjae nodded.

"Junhong-ah.. If you think you really like her, why not try confessing to her? But.. Make sure that you really like her before confessing." Yongguk said and Zelo looked at him. "Hyung.. I'm already sure that i like her but.. I just don't know.. If she likes me back." Zelo said and they groaned. "Confess to her then. You wouldn't know if you never try, right?" Himchan said and Zelo nodded. 'Gomawo hyungs." Zelo thanked while smiling and they smiled back.