Convincing you

After awhile, Play Dance Team went to the park and saw you break-dancing and they looked at you in amazement. Once you finished dancing, you took out your skate-board from the bag and when you are about to skate off, someone blocked you, making you halt suddenly. "Who are you?" You asked as you glared at them. "Annyeonghaseyo, we are dancers from Play Team. We saw you dancing and want you to join us." Sanghyun said and you smirked. "Sorry but.. Sticking to a choreography is not my style. Excuse me." You said as you looked at him and they looked at you. "Being a dancer might make you popular, you know?" Daehyun, one of the dancer said and you looked at him. "I don't want to be popular. Now get lost." You snapped and they let you pass.

"Wow.. Rude much?" Juran said and they agreed. "But.. I can see that she's actually not that rude though." Sanghyun said and they looked at her. "I want her in Play Team and that's final." Sanghyun said and they looked at him. "Ssaem, you can't be serious. You heard what she said, she doesn't want to be a dancer." Hyungyu said and Sanghyun looked at him. "If she's in, we can bring a better, more original dances, choreographies." Sanghyun said and agreed with him. "I just need to convince her to join us." Sanghyun said and all of them started cracking their brains to think up an idea.

Meanwhile, once you are gone, you skate-boarded to the skate park and started doing the stunts. *I miss hanging out with them.* You thought as you sighed. *What's with those weirdos anyways? Asking me to be a dancer? What a joke.* You thought as you smirked. After cracking their brains, Jaewon looked at them. "Why don't we just tell her what we do and what benefits she'll get if becoming a dancer? I bet she'll need to have a part-time job, right?" Jaewon suggested and they loooked at her, jaw-dropped. "That's a great idea." Sanghyun said and all of them went to find you.

Once they found you, you are sitting on the bench, resting while drinking a bottle of water. Sanghyun walked to you and sat beside you, shocking you. "What do you want? I thought i told you, i'm not up for the offer." You said and he looked at you. "Umm.. Are you living with your parents?" Sanghyun asked and after you slowly shook your head while looking at him suspiciously, he continued, "You'll need a part-time job, right? Well.. Being a dancer actually have a nice pay and you can get to experience what idols do and feel when on stage. " You looked at him with a 'You are kidding' look and he looked back. "And.. I made a rule just for you. Which is.. You can help with the choreography. For both girl groups and boy groups." Sanghyun said and you looked at him, internally groaning. "Why do you want me so badly? There are alot more people who is good at dancing." You said and he looked at you. "I think that you can create an original choreography and that you have superb dancing talent. Doing street performance is letting your dance talent going to waste so.. Why not contribute your dancing skills and let the whole world see the dance that you created?" Sanghyun said and after a few moments of considerations, you finally agreed to him.