Meeting B.A.P officially

A month passed and B.A.P finally ended their tour. They went back to TS after resting in their dorm for only two days. You are in the park after ditching lesson again. As you are sitting on a bench, resting after skate-boarding, your phone vibrated, indicating a text. You sighed as you looked at it. After reading, you skate-board to TS.

Once you reached the entrance of TS, you keep your skate-board inside the bag and went in. "Zuri, i want you to meet B.A.P, TS male group." Sanghyun said and you followed him into a practice room. When you entered, your eyes became wide. "Neo.." They said as they looked at you while pointing at you. "You.." You said as well while looking at them, shocked. "Do you know each other?" Sanghyun asked and they looked at each other. "Not really.. We never really officially meet but.. Sort of?" Youngjae said in a questioning way and Sanghyun nodded. "Well.. Meet Zuri, new member in Play Team and a choreographer as well." Sanghyun introduced and both of you nodded. "Meet B.A.P's leader Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo, real name, Junhong." Sanghyun introduced and you nodded. "Well.. Nice to umm.. See you and now buh-bye." You said and walked away while taking out your skate-board from the bag. "Wait.. Want to skate-board together?" Zelo asked and you looked at him. "Whatever. You can come along if you want. But.. Will your company allow?" You asked as you smirked while raising an eye-brow and walked away.

Once you reached outside of TS, you skate-boarded to the skate park. As you are skate-boarding and doing stunts, B.A.P walked to the skate park and looked at you in amazement, especially Zelo. "Wow.. She's good." They complimented as they keep looking at you. You saw them and skate-boarded towards them. "What are you staring at?" You asked and they looked at you. "Wow.. Your korean is good." Youngjae complimented and you nodded. "I'm a fast learner." You said and looked at them. "I see you skate-board too. The ramp is big enough for more than two people to skate. Want to skate?" You asked as you looked at Zelo and his skate-board which he's holding and he nodded while smiling.

After skate-boarding for a few hours, you went to a bench and sat there while drinking a bottle of water. "You are good.. How long have you skate-boarded?" Zelo asked, curious. "Since.. 8? 10? I forgot." You said and they looked at you. "Looks like we'll be seeing each other quite often so.. Let's have a nice time working together." Yongguk said and you nodded. "We are going to eat dinner, want to join?" Himchan invited but you rejected his invite. "See you later." You said and skate-boarded away while doing some stunts. "She does them like it's so easy but it's actually very difficult." Daehyun said and they agreed as they looked at your back-view.