Spending time with.. Zelo?

Once all of you reached Venice beach, all of your friends ran to the skate park, Viola went to the pier, leaving you alone with them. "Yah, i saw something delicious there." Daehyun said and ran off while dragging Youngjae and Jongup and Himchan went after them along with some dancers. "I'll be going to the stores to see what they are selling." Yongguk said and everyone left with him, leaving you alone with Zelo.

"Zuri.. Want.. To stroll along the beach?" Zelo suggested and you nodded. "Wait, i'll go and tell them something." You said and went to the skate park. "Yo! If Arch come, tell him i'll join him in a while." You said and they nodded. "Let's go then." You said and Zelo walked with you along the beach. "So.. What do you like to do?" He asked and you looked at him. "Dance, skate-boarding and i don't know.. Maybe surfing? I do quite alot of sports so.." You said and Zelo nodded. "How about you?" You asked and Zelo looked at the sky. "Rapping, skate-boarding and dancing." Zelo replied and you looked at him. "Hey, we both like dancing and skate-boarding." You said and Zelo nodded while smiling. "Yeah." He said and you smiled. "How old are you?" You asked and Zelo looked at you. "19, you?" Zelo replied and you looked at him. "14." You replied and Zelo looked at you, shocked. "Wow.. I'm that old?" Zelo said jokingly and you laughed. "You are not that old.. I don't really care about age so.." You said and Zelo nodded.

As you and Zelo spend more time together, the two of you started to get to know one another more and soon, the two of you are having a fun time chatting and laughing while telling jokes which only the two of yoiu get. "Hey, want to dance together some time when we are back in Korea?" You asked, shocking him but he nodded while smiling. "That'll be cool." He said and you smiled. "I know right." You said and the two of you laughed. "Hey, talk to you later? Surfing with Archie. See you later." You said and walked to Archie who is sitting at the sand, just a few metres in front of you and Zelo.

Once you and Archie went surfing, what Zelo and you didn't know is that he is actually looking at you and a blush slowly crept to his cheeks and he is smiling lovingly at your back-view.